Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yunki

Yunki's sG App [ACCEPTED]

Name: Jacob

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47691290

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/911375

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: Jailbreak

Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? If yes, are you still part of that community? If not, why?: No

Questions or Comments: None

About Yourself: I am currently 18 years old and live in Southern California. I attend Community College with hopes to transfer to UCLA and ultimately become a criminal defense attorney. I've loved playing video games since I was around 8 years old; they have always been a method for me to relax when I'm stressed out.

Referral(s): Rootbeer, Mark, Kim, Marine Putin, Cows

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)
• Have FIVE referrals from Level 2 Clan members or above.
• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 25 posts.
• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.
Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you. 

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

If there was a mic spammer I would immediately warn them to stop spamming voice chat. If after a warning they will not stop spamming, I would gag them for justifiable amount of time. If even after the gag they continue to spam I would kick them. In the unlikely event that even after a kick they decided to spam some more I would ban the player for 10 or so minutes.

If I suspected someone of hacking on the server I would get their Steam ID and spectate them and record a demo until I have sufficient proof. After I have obtained the evidence and I’m positive, only 100% the person is hacking, I would ban them for 6 hours with the reason of “hacking”. I would then post the demo on the forums and let the Staff take it from there.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

I would tell them to try out all the servers and see if any of them fit their game-style. I would also remind them to sign up on the sG website so they can become an active member in the community.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

I personally would consider myself a mature person. I understand that there are moments that must be taken seriously and other times when a serious approach isn’t necessary. I also know that when handling issues on the server, you must always set an example for the rest of the community. All in all, I’m serious when need be and relaxed all other times.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I would love to join the sG community because ever since I started playing on all the different servers I realized how awesome being a part of a stable community can be. I also believe that I would be an excellent addition to the sG family and I would love to help out the servers in any way possible. I regularly check up on the forums and I play on sG servers almost daily.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

Besides being CT’d for 5 rounds for an accidental MFK on JB, the only disciplinary action I have received was when I was reported by an sG member for improperly using my admin powers. After the incident I apologized to the player and ever since then I would like to consider myself a decent admin.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

First time applying

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

After finishing my 2 years of Community College, I plan on attending UCLA for History/English/Philosophy/Psych (Still deciding which) and then attempting at the LSAT to then apply to UCLA Law School. My dream career is to become a Criminal Defense Attorney; law, government, law enforcement, and all that fun stuff has always interested me and I definitely want to give it a try. On a separate subject, I’ve been playing video games since I was around 7 or 8. The first games I can vividly remember playing was Pokemon Emerald, Spyro, and Crash Bandicoot. Some of my favorite games to this day are Fallout 3, Skyrim, Far Cry 3, CS:GO, and Hearthstone.

Congratulations!

You have met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

0/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

2/50

Only recruit I plan on voting this month, maybe zed aswell. Gotta see more of him. 

Kid is only paidmin in Jb that doesn't give me a headache, one of the few people that are in touch with the rules, and the best recruit in my opinion this month.

Mature enough to be able to pm me when he's in doubt of things instead of abusing his admin. He's definitely sG Material. 

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Mark (+2)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

Paidmen on jb and doesn't abuse

???

All around cool guy, good admin 

u win my vote and heart bb

3/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Fail (+1)

Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Mark (+2)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

Has his ups and downs but all around a good guy :D

6/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Fail, Cat-o(+2)

Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Mark, crobat (+4)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that Yunki would be the best new member in months.

8/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Fail, Cat-o(+2)
Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Mark, crobat, Kim (+6)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

10/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Fail, Cat-o(+2)
Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Mark, crobat, Kim, Bulldog (+8)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

11/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Fail, Cat-o, NARWHALS(+3)
Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Mark, crobat, Kim, Bulldog (+8)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:
Abstain:Bite
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

would agree with what kim said.

12/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Fail, Cat-o, NARWHALS, noah(+4)
Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Mark, crobat, Kim, Bulldog (+8)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

14/50

Havent seen anything wrong Pretty cool dude whenever I see him on

Yes [Community] + 1: Fail, Cat-o, NARWHALS, noah(+4)
Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Mark, crobat, Kim, Bulldog, Poseidon(+10)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

16/50

He's a decent gent

Yes [Community] + 1: Fail, Cat-o, NARWHALS, noah(+4)
Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Mark, crobat, Kim, Bulldog, Poseidon, sean(+12)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

17/50

Really fun and cool guy to play with! 

Yes [Community] + 1: Fail, Cat-o, NARWHALS, noah, GiaNNi`~(+5)
Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Mark, crobat, Kim, Bulldog, Poseidon, sean(+12)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3:

Super chill guy!

19/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Fail, Cat-o, NARWHALS, noah, GiaNNi`~(+5)
Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Mark, crobat, Kim, Bulldog, Poseidon, sean, Ironic(+14)
Yes [staff/LEG] + 3:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [staff/LEG] - 3: