Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

centran

Forcefully awaken me any day!

It looks like The Force Awakens may be a pretty good movie! I'm definitely excited for it! Hoping to go and see it the first time it's at my theater!

(Which is kind of weird but it's showing that it is first going to be played at 7:00 PM and then another at 7:01 PM on December 17th)

Loving the effects and vibe but god dammnit they have provided basically no story or context for anything going on. The media blackout is strong with this one

Well it is JJ Abrams he is super protective and gets mad when things are leaked.

When he did star trek and pictures leaked of spock leaked the next day he had a golf cart with a black out tarp around it pick up Zachary Quinto from makeup and drive him to shooting location.

I got tickets last night. Thank God for reserved seating. Going 10am on the 18th.

I'm just praying it's not the horror we lived through with episode 1. Most the kids here don't know what it was like. The build up for such a failure and jar jar binks.........EVERYWHERE

Cn4fLu0.jpg

Got my tickets last night to an Imax showing. Not a huge fan of 3D, but I wanted the immersion of Imax for the first time. I'm sure a few of the another 10+ times I'll see it will be in 2D. 

Got tickets for the marathon. God help me.

Fuck you. I couldn't find anyone willing to marathon it with me and didn't want to go it alone. :'(

maxresdefault.jpg

Loving the effects and vibe but god dammnit they have provided basically no story or context for anything going on. The media blackout is strong with this one

THATS WHAT A TRAILER IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

Having said that, the Cinematography is on point.

as long as its a better space movie than interstellar ill be content

I actually liked that one quite a bit. Did I understand the black hole/time theory? No. But I enjoyed it.

I think it's imperative for a space movie to be grandiose.

I actually liked that one quite a bit. Did I understand the black hole/time theory? No. But I enjoyed it.

i was so mad when the climax of the movie was basically "the power of love lol"

i was so mad when the climax of the movie was basically "the power of love lol"

kind of, kind of not... They tried to poorly explain that emotion is a kind of energy and like gravity we don't really understand the mechanics behind it but it can transcend time. Love just happens to be a strong emotion. I'm sure if he had extreme hatred he could have used that as well. Actually, come to think of it was sadness, love, and a combination of both that he used to send his messages.

The trailer got so much hype it had 13million views after 1 day!!! I can't fucking wait till it comes out!! #StarWarsHype

They provided some story hints, they won't follow any of the books that were written and approved by Lucas rip

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

THATS WHAT A TRAILER IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

Having said that, the Cinematography is on point.

Also ep 1 had story hints in its trailer

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk