Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChosenOne2000

Halloween Poker Tournament

Halloween Poker Tournament

The poker tourney is back! The tournament will be on October 24th. Check in starts at 6:30 PM CST and the event will start at 7:00 PM CST. Everyone that wishes to play in the tournament MUST show up in Teamspeak for check in. You are not required to stay in Teamspeak AFTER the tournament begins. If you are not present during roll call you will be removed from the tournament. Registration opens October 10th 7 PM CST.

To CLARIFY, for one to be removed from the tourney you must be removed from the club. DON'T WAIT TILL THE TOURNEY STARTS TO SHOW UP AND TRY TO JOIN!!! If you're removed it's YOUR OWN FAULT!

PEOPLE WILL START BEING REMOVED FROM THE TOURNEY AT 6:50 PM SO YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO SAY YOU'RE PRESENT!!!!! IF I CAN'T HEAR YOU DURING CHECK IN, YOU'RE NOT HERE. I WILL CALL YOUR NAME 3 TIMES!

IF AFTER 15 MINUTES OF THE BEGINNING OF THE TOURNEY YOU ARE STILL AFK, REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU RETURN, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WIN A PRIZE! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

PRIZES!!!

If anyone would like to donate a prize to the prize pool message ChosenOne2000 on the forums.

Current Prize Pool: Still compiling but...

- Less than 30 participants $225 (Thanks Jason for donating $100, thanks Yunki for $100, thanks to TrinityCrush for $25)

- 40 participants or more $275 (Thanks Jason for donating $150, thanks Yunki for $100, thanks to TrinityCrush for $25)

First place: $125

Second place: $50

Third place: $25

Pocket Aces Award: Planetary Annihilation (Thanks OrdinaryGamer)

The placers will pick recommend gaming hardware from Amazon seen here:

You are not limited to the recommended list, but the listing price cannot exceed your prize amount. Don't worry about tax. We have you covered. No, you can't receive cash.

To win the Pocket Aces Award:

- You must win with Pocket Aces via showdown (You had to beat another player, cards were shown on the table for the room to see, AND everyone didn't fold to you). If you're still confused ask me.

How to register:
1. Download pokerstars client (pokerstars.net)
2. Register your account
3. Click on the right tab that says “home games”
4. Click join a poker club. Type the ID as 709399 and the code is: UV > sG bitches!
5. An event staff will receive your membership request and validate it.

MAKE SURE YOU ALSO REGISTER FOR THE TOURNAMENT

1. Sign in to Poker Stars
2. Go into sG's House of Poker lobby

3. Go to the Schedule Tab
4. Double click the tourney
5. Register

Registration will open no later than 10 days prior to the tournament. Watch the forums for an update to this announcement. All are welcome to play, but to win prizes you must be:

-Part of the poker club
-Registered on the forums (for at least 2 weeks prior to the tournament)
-Not banned from the forums or servers at the time of the tournament

Results:

First place: Rayne - $125 

Second place: ZachPL - $50

Third place: Dyscivist - $25

Pocket Aces Award: Sean - Planetary Annihilation 

y8mP5RU.png

Sean's Pocket Aces:

c23531c603.jpg

If I want my next donation to be part of the prize pool should i just add it to the memo or...?

EDIT: Idk how i missed that... my bad

If I want my next donation to be part of the prize pool should i just add it to the memo or...?

msg Chosen on the forums

Get ready to cry me another river chosen :^]

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Make sure to feed me all your chips again when you have to go for dinner pls. 

Make sure to feed me all your chips again when you have to go for dinner pls. 

YOU DIDN'T EVEN WIN THE TOURNAMENT. SO FUCKING DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.