Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fontaine

New Theme for IPB4 POLL

Which theme for IPB4 do you prefer as our default theme?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which theme for IPB4 do you prefer as our default theme?

• Villain
    • Spectrum

my image of you isn't bizarre, you literally further prove my image with every post you make.

So what if destin is shit at counter-strike, literally everyone in sG is shit at counter-strike. No reason to berate him with every interaction you have with him.

I NEVER said he was shit.

He's probably better than me. He's not a team player and he's a toxic person. Not going into details. Your assumptions are invalid.

His "holier than thou" attitude where he assumes everything he thinks is correct and must be that way is fucked up.

My passive aggressiveness was not right, but you calling me a faggot wasn't any better.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I NEVER said he was shit.

He's probably better than me. He's not a team player and he's a toxic person. Not going into details. Your assumptions are invalid.

His "holier than thou" attitude where he assumes everything he thinks is correct and must be that way is fucked up.

My passive aggressiveness was not right, but you calling me a faggot wasn't any better.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I don't think any of these things you're using to describe destin actually fit. If I had to say anyone was toxic it'd be you bud.

calling you a faggot was right though, wouldn't change my wording at all.

I don't think any of these things you're using to describe destin actually fit. If I had to say anyone was toxic it'd be you bud.

calling you a faggot was right though, wouldn't change my wording at all.

yeah, they don't fit cause your name is orange and mine isnt.

destin REALLY likes the color orange.

I must have gone to the wrong forums, I thought this was a gaming community.

whoops

edit: villain looks like the theme we used for sij

lmao

(our current one isn't being updated for IPB4 anytime soon). 

not gona lie. this sucks :/ both these themes, villain and spectrum, are both good alternatives. i think villain looks cramped which look un-professional. so im going to vote for spectrum.. 

i hope eventually dashboard will be updated tho.. its way better then all the ipb themes. imo