Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fontaine

New Theme for IPB4 POLL

Which theme for IPB4 do you prefer as our default theme?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which theme for IPB4 do you prefer as our default theme?

• Villain
    • Spectrum

As we work to get the IPB4 upgrade ready for roll-out, we need to decide on a new default theme for the forums (our current one isn't being updated for IPB4 anytime soon). Here are 2 options we are looking at:

http://www.ipsfocus.com/themes/villain/

http://www.ipsfocus.com/themes/spectrum/

We already own the rights for our Transit theme, so we should be able to carry that over with the upgrade as well, even though it will not be default.

Keep in mind I'll be able to add 16 custom backgrounds for each of the two themes, and whichever you vote for will be the main, default theme.

Also, something interesting to note: All 3 themes are fluid and automatically convert to mobile themes at a certain width:height ratio. It's quite marvelous.

EDIT: I'm retracting my statement about changing backgrounds on Spectrum. I CAN add a bunch of custom backgrounds, but they'll be really faded, since the background changes colors automatically in accordance with the time of day. It's gnarly, actually.

how the fuck is spectrum winning over villain?

Exactly what I'm thinking. Villain looks may more streamlined and compact while Spectrum just looks like ass to navigate

Exactly what I'm thinking. Villain looks may more streamlined and compact while Spectrum just looks like ass to navigate

maybe you should be in charge of everything while we're at it.

how is spectrum ass to navigate? it has almost the same layout as transit

why are you such a faggot?

Lol you should know better man.

Just like you have some bizzare image of me in your brain, I have an image of destin. He gets in the way of everyone and LOVES to make people angry.

Constantly have I played games with him and constantly he's done something so ridiculous to piss somebody off.

Don't you go assuming things, you forgot how I've constantly been and done nice things for you.

Lol you should know better man.

Just like you have some bizzare image of me in your brain, I have an image of destin. He gets in the way of everyone and LOVES to make people angry.

Constantly have I played games with him and constantly he's done something so ridiculous to piss somebody off.

Don't you go assuming things, you forgot how I've constantly been and done nice things for you.

my image of you isn't bizarre, you literally further prove my image with every post you make.

So what if destin is shit at counter-strike, literally everyone in sG is shit at counter-strike. No reason to berate him with every interaction you have with him.