Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Sagan

Whats the dumbest thing you have ever been banned for?

I used to go in a warcraft server on CS:S  and posted nude pic of myself! My first ban on a sG server! Imao!

Its from the trauma that we will never be able to recover from. Those saggy pepperoni will forever haunt anyone who played during these dark times. 

Pretending to be sG | Spell while he was in the server. He tried kicking me and saying "Change your Name" but in turn kicked himself, two times, because he didn't realize my name was spelled with two capital i's. Then I had almost every terrorist on the server inside jumprope and accidentally hit the highest difficulty. RIP Terrorists. He extended my ban because he felt it was too short haha.

I also pretended to be OrdinaryGamer69 in teamspeak during the time he was applying for sG. I had my name the same way as his and decided to troll everyone in teamspeak and then link them his recruitment page. People in turn voted no and I got banned from teamspeak when Turtlefrenzy figured out it was me, due to my Canadian flag.

I got everyone in the Jailbreak server, including some sG members to change their name to variations of 'Bill Murray'. This in turn lead to chaos on Jungle Jail because the admins didn't know who was committing the sinful acts of disobedience. 

I'm surprised I didn't get banned more often than I did.

Its from the trauma that we will never be able to recover from. Those saggy pepperoni will forever haunt anyone who played during these dark times. 

I don't know where u think to come at me with these lies! My boobs are not saggy!

I don't know where u think to come at me with these lies! My boobs are not saggy!

I'll believe it when I see it

Got kicked/almost banned for 'raging' in JB by meowmix.

I quoted a spray.

I miss mewowmix

I got everyone in the Jailbreak server, including some sG members to change their name to variations of 'Bill Murray'. This in turn lead to chaos on Jungle Jail because the admins didn't know who was committing the sinful acts of disobedience. 

sounds amazing, and worth every minute, too bad people don't know about id#

Sitting on ts3 with jeff and dogs and some plebs when the topic of "Does slay @all even work?" We were puzzled as to if it would work because why should it work when would you ever need to slay @all. Jeff says "I'm pretty sure it's only @ct or @t." So I retort with "I can just test it lol." They ask me how many people are alive, I reply 38. "You won't. No balls." says DogsGoMeow. Me not being a little bitch opens up chat and types /slay @all. It kills everyone and 2 seconds later the server crashes and stays down for 6 hours. I was banned for a week. :^)

rekt scrub

Pretending to be sG | Spell while he was in the server. He tried kicking me and saying "Change your Name" but in turn kicked himself, two times, because he didn't realize my name was spelled with two capital i's. Then I had almost every terrorist on the server inside jumprope and accidentally hit the highest difficulty. RIP Terrorists. He extended my ban because he felt it was too short haha.

I also pretended to be OrdinaryGamer69 in teamspeak during the time he was applying for sG. I had my name the same way as his and decided to troll everyone in teamspeak and then link them his recruitment page. People in turn voted no and I got banned from teamspeak when Turtlefrenzy figured out it was me, due to my Canadian flag.

I'm surprised I didn't get banned more often than I did.

Didn't even know that was you lmao, just banned assuming it was some fag in the clan who didnt want him to get in on another ip.

Also was there for the spell incident, was 10/10.

I'll believe it when I see it

Incoming Sweetrock nudes.

Anyways never got banned on sG but got banned on a Minecraft server permanently for saying that crack is safer then pot. Lmao.

I got banned on a TTT server (way before I found sg) for getting a half the server to join my "crowbar gang" and going around crow barring the shit out of people.

The admin told us to stop so we crowbarred the shit out of him to then he banned me for a week xD

I remember getting banned from a 24/7 TDM Noshar Canals map in BF3 because I was doing too good. I would usually drop around 40-50 kills with about 3-5 deaths while using either the M416 or the M16A4. I got banned randomly out of the blue so I went to their forums and asked them why and the TL;DR version of what they said was "We don't want competitive/tryhard level players on our servers."

Got banned from Slayers Gaming JB for arguing how afk freeze was stupid and that sG had a better server (this is back before i was a recruit) 

Got banned from ts once because the people I play games with made up some shit, and some shitty staff believed them over me. They had to try and troll me to feel better about themselves just because I was better than them at a game LOL.

Way back in 2009, when I played minecraft. I had been banned from a server for racism. I log on, and about 15 seconds later, banned. I don't even know why really, my name at the time was Scrub2k, nothing wrong with that. Never have I been back to that server. Ayy lmao.

So this one time I was on a unspecified minecraft server and dropped a bucket of water 7 blocks away from the spawns lava moat instead of the 8 that is required to stop flow. The moat was protected by permissions so i could do nothing but wait for an admin to come clean it up.  I immediately confessed to my crime in chat and attempted to alert admins to no success, so I continued on with my business like usual. An hour later I am teleported to the scene where it turns out that not only were several admins online, they were in "ghost" mode taking screenshots as evidence to post on their forums in the case I tried disputing their judgement. There were several admins spectating me within seconds of asking for help for the sole purpose of setting me up for a ban instead of typing the two lines of text needed to fix my mistake.

They spent an hour compiling evidence and scheming punishments when it was finally decided that the mature thing to do in this situation was give me the option of digging out all this obsidian by hand or accept a 24 hour ban for disobedience. This involved editing my permissions to allow access to a small section of lava so they could watch me manually remove 10-15 blocks of obsidian and then remove access once the ordeal was over. I told the head admin to go fuck himself and took the ban knowing that no sane person would actually sign off on this level of stupidity and that I would be promptly unbanned within an hour.

But I was wrong, everyone sided with the admin who banned me and laughed at my situation saying this should've come sooner and that I got what I deserved.

A glitch in a map caused me to fall through it. I was then permanent banned by KAC for an eye violation... We don't use that plugin anymore. The eye violation doesn't work reliably for custom maps.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I was playing on a bhop server, and I got banned, randomly, in the middle of a map! Like, what the fuck, all I did was bind mwheeldown to +jump...