Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arctic Freeze

WoW legion xpac

just hopefully they're going to fix the PvP system.

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

too late blizz

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

too late blizz

Seriously though, I feel like no one should be enjoying the long ass arenas matches.  Healers should be nerfed but thats never going to happen.

The ability pruning and general simplification of the game from a PVP standpoint is what killed it for me if they can somehow make classes more interesting/difficult to learn and play I will definitely resub.  To be fair I havent played every class so I dont know if they are all easy as shit but it sure seems like it.

The ability pruning and general simplification of the game from a PVP standpoint is what killed it for me if they can somehow make classes more interesting/difficult to learn and play I will definitely resub.  To be fair I havent played every class so I dont know if they are all easy as shit but it sure seems like it.

the pvp get's somewhat more in-depth when you reach higher levels of gameplay

people don't understand the game mechanics and faceroll with a fotm class and then say the game is easy, but what happens when you play against someone good who knows how to counter all your cds . GG

That said I hope I won't be reeled back in by everyone else playing -_- 

just hopefully they're going to fix the PvP system.

they ruined it even more

To be fair I havent played every class so I dont know if they are all easy as shit but it sure seems like it.

They're all ezpz