Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Destin

MFW CLG Tarik and JDM live stream from our JB server

Holy shit if I'm ever that drunk again please kick and ban me. I sound annoying AF. Honestly don't remember this at all, last night was a blur.

Also, fuck! My one chance of playing shot for shot with a pro and I was wasted out of my mind, FML.

Holy shit if I'm ever that drunk again please kick and ban me. I sound annoying AF. Honestly don't remember this at all, last night was a blur.

Also, fuck! My one chance of playing shot for shot with a pro and I was wasted out of my mind, FML.

Rofl <3

Tarik. JDM, and Silent played on my absolutely horrid abomination of a map. I couldn't be anymore humbled and embarrassed.

Tarik. JDM, and Silent played on my absolutely horrid abomination of a map. I couldn't be anymore humbled and embarrassed.

ya know, since you own it and all, just say the word and we'll make it disappear  :D

ya know, since you own it and all, just say the word and we'll make it disappear  :D

I think it's an abomination of a map, but it's my abomination of a map so no deal. 

Well more seriously though, it's somehow one of the most popular maps on server right now. It's a either a love it or hate it map and the community is pretty split on it the way I see it. I personally wish canyondam was more popular since it was my first real map edit I actually liked, but I guess that's just the way things are. I am seriously considering getting rid of that uh...anime room though lol

JFK, on 17 Sept 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

I think it's an abomination of a map, but it's my abomination of a map so no deal.

Well more seriously though, it's somehow one of the most popular maps on server right now. It's a either a love it or hate it map and the community is pretty split on it the way I see it. I personally wish canyondam was more popular since it was my first real map edit I actually liked, but I guess that's just the way things are. I am seriously considering getting rid of that uh...anime room though lol

Every popular map becomes this way. It's almost never that they hate the map, they just get bored by it because it is played so much.

Edit: except maps with one-way walls. Fuck those.

Every popular map becomes this way. It's almost never that they hate the map, they just get bored by it because it is played so much.

I have honestly never gotten tired of Avalanche. I think the main reason why I like it so much is because of the easy routes to take terrorists across the map - it's open and I think that's optimal for a good jailbreak map.

However, I don't know if it's possible or not but a cool animation for ski (when the timer comes up) would be a sweet avalanche that takes you out. Or maybe a button to turn on avalance, to kill Ts who get blinded by white as they parish under the heavy snowfall :P

I sure hope they get bored of Clouds soon.