Sign in to follow this  
adviL

Help :(

Sometimes, I like to stay up until like 3 in the morning, which is not the best time to play TTT. When I do decide to go on TTT at this time, the rdm goes wild on vanilla. Like it's not even playing the game, it's just deathmatch. I don't know what to do :( Help.

-adtrill

well,

not all admins can stay up until 3 am :/

Edit: or ask zach and get paidmen

Edited by Cody™

I am usually on the server on weekends most of the day, but if you dont have admin you can always message admins, SOs, or staff on steam and get them to come on or you could take screenshots of the logs and post them on the forums to get the person banned.

I would say either buy admin for yourself or take screenshots/demos and report them in the Complaint Department. Also be sure to include the damage logs which can be found here http://assets-1.joinsg.net/tttdamage/index.php?static&round_list=70731&map_loaded_list=70725_70731&day_list=2015_5_30&month_list=2015_5&year_list=2015

In the summer, staying up until 3am was fine... But now I'm in my senior year of highschool, so my grades actually matter. I have to get up at 6am so I don't miss my bus and because of like 8 million sleeping disorders, it takes me at least two hours to fall asleep. So I'd only be getting one hour of sleep. Lots of SOs/admins are in the same or similar boat as me.

Like other people have said, all you can really do here is buy admin. Or, fix your sleeping schedule ya crazy bastard.

What we need to do is find some Aussie who can somehow get our server and make em an SO.

Also, street justice is a really bad way to deal with things. All it does is create confusion and even more RDM. Better to just report them on the forums.

Edited by lotmoshr