Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RootyCat

Hello Im RootyCat

Hello, I never acutally formaly intoduced myself in the time i have been here,so lets pretend that im new and start fresh to the server. 

Hi Im Rootycat i recently signed and join as a new member to the sG site im happy to be here and are excited to see what is in the future for me. I have played a small amount on the sG servers and have enjoyed the whole experience. I am a 14 year old young teen going into my first year of high school, I live in the "golden state", California in the central valley in the smallish city known as Manteca.

i have been playing video games since the age of 5 when i was gifted a Gamecube, my first and favorite game was Mario sunshine. I later recived a Playsation 2, and soon a Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 i wasa COD gamer for about 5 years from MW2-COD-AW. I recently recived large of money from my grandmother as a gift for my 13th birthdday and 8th grade graduation. 

Welcome I guess Rooty!

And YES! The GameCube is one of my favorite consoles of all time! Brings back so many memories reading your post!

Anyways again welcome! I'm sure I'll see you on Jailbreak like I normally do!

You live 30 minutes from me man! I'm in Ceres/Modesto and going to CSU Stanislaus.

Nice to meet you though, see you in game!

Hi My name is Flash and ive been on JB since i've had CS:GO and i love the server and see it's potential i shit on every one some times but every one seems really nice accept the 9 yr olds who get mad and havnt joined sG. I'd like to become a memebr but my age might get in the way as im only 14, But i hope that my maturityy will prove that im worthy

GLHF,

Flash

Hi My name is Flash and ive been on JB since i've had CS:GO and i love the server and see it's potential i shit on every one some times but every one seems really nice accept the 9 yr olds who get mad and havnt joined sG. I'd like to become a memebr but my age might get in the way as im only 14, But i hope that my maturityy will prove that im worthy

GLHF,

Flash

Should have made your own intro. Btw I would recommend spell checking it will help you in the rest of your life.

GLHF,

Flash

nvm welcome dude. cool guy on tttgo. sorry about how you got scammed