Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VEGEMITEKILLER

Ping pong girl

My college freshman year:

I was playing table tennis when I realized this girl kept staring at me and giggling. After the match, she came over to me and started speaking chinese to me. (I ain't chinese btw, but learned the language a bit).

I told her in my inchoate chinese that I ain't chinese. She asked me for my number. I wasn't sure at first, but she was pretty good lookin, not just the face if you know what I'm saying ????. As I gave it to her she said, "(Asian accent) oh, you bery good at pring pong. I wondering if we can pray (play) together sometime (Asian accent)"

What the fuck...

1 month later I ended up playing against her only to lose. Don't go to a 7:3 male to female ratio college kids, unless you want to protect your virginity.

1 month later I ended up playing against her only to lose. Don't go to a 7:3 male to female ratio college kids, unless you want to protect your virginity.

2:3 ratio master race

Seriously though, don't be dumb and go to a college with no social life(looking at you Georgia tech). Isn't worth it in the least.

Sounds like the girl I lost my virginity to 4 days after getting to know her playing pool. Except she wasn't asian and spoke proper English. But for real and I shit you not. I know alot of people who got laid by hosting or going to games of cards against humanity in the dorm lobbies. Girls like a guy that makes the room laugh. And generally most people will all leave when games over so it's easy to get a girl to come with

Come on bro, JUST DO IT.

And you should have piked a college with a better ratio, my school has a 7:1 female to male ratio.

I already have a girl though so its kinda useless to me.

Sounds like the girl I lost my virginity to 4 days after getting to know her playing pool. Except she wasn't asian and spoke proper English. But for real and I shit you not. I know alot of people who got laid by hosting or going to games of cards against humanity in the dorm lobbies. Girls like a guy that makes the room laugh. And generally most people will all leave when games over so it's easy to get a girl to come with

The thing I feared a bit when I was thinking of making a move on her is that because she was raised in a pure Asian culture, she might expect full commitment once I bang her. As the Chinese saying goes "阴道是婚姻的价格" (The vagina is the price of marriage)

Im going to need some pictures vege right here right now

I don't stalk her, so no pics. Sorry. Just imagine the Asian version of Mia Khalifa, with less exaggerated chest and shorter. 

All of these post such good advice!!

Also just spank her with the ping pong paddle.. ;)