Sign in to follow this  
Alex Hirsch

You guys need more admins/so/staff

First, even tought you have like 100000 admins/SO/staff there are no one on when im on , i see lot of rdmers (that annoys me) and spam so, i really want to apply but i cant (i only have like 5  posts lol) so, can some of the SO/admin get on the server like frequently!? (im mexican so sorry for my bad english) 

I wuv your server and everything , i just noticed that i can apply and just joined 27 of july, but i've been on your servers when i was 11 lol and i know what it feels ;) With luv 

-JonTron

I play quite often, but people gotta sleep, I don't know about other server officers, other than will being mia.

Were all on the same or similar times zones. We aren't inhuman. We play at normal times and there's not much we can do for the early mornings and late nights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Were all on the same or similar times zones. We aren't inhuman. We play at normal times and there's not much we can do for the early mornings and late nights.

On top of this, some of us have jobs.

I myself have a varying schedule, so I'm on at different times on different days.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

You do realize you don't get admin on the servers when you become a sG member?

No need to spam your posts to get your post count up so you can apply.

I'm not saying don't apply. Just that since you don't get admin you don't have to feel like you need to rush to get in. Getting in is a community vote and when they see you spamming posts they are going to vote no. Slow down. Get to know the community. Maybe join some other servers if you have CS:GO. There is no rush. It is better to let the community get to know you slowly and build relationships.

First, even tought you have like 100000 admins/SO/staff there are no one on when im on , i see lot of rdmers (that annoys me) and spam so, i really want to apply but i cant (i only have like 5 posts lol) so, can some of the SO/admin get on the server like frequently!? (im mexican so sorry for my bad english)

I wuv your server and everything , i just noticed that i can apply and just joined 27 of july, but i've been on your servers when i was 11 lol and i know what it feels ;) With luv

-JonTron

Make friends w/ other admins /So / staff and if you need one of them desperately and they are on message them, works 7 outta 10 times

I respond to steam messages pretty quickly so if someone needs a mass RDMer banned then let me know. But most of the time these bullshit "you guys are online but don't do anything" claims are to people who submit invalid reports.

I respond to steam messages pretty quickly so if someone needs a mass RDMer banned then let me know. But most of the time these bullshit "you guys are online but don't do anything" claims are to people who submit invalid reports.

If I got enough messages when I was SO I would show up fast, but most times I gave it a min or two to see if they needed me still.

Sent from my ipad GG xD