Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pike

JoinsG's Agrarian Skies 2 Minecraft Server!

YoDttbB.jpg

uSfHL3f.png

We are proud to launch our next minecraft server. Agrarian Skies 2 is a popular modpack made by Jadedcat, which takes the classic idea of a skyblock game, and cranks it up many, many notches. You start with a quest book, which guides you on your journey. Numerous spells, tools, and machines are at your disposal to complete your arduous task. However, be warned: this is not a modpack for the faint of heart! Loads of challenges, monsters, and more await you on your journey.

Server info

IP: mc.joinsg.net

Install Guide

Windows Install Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMasYpidIAU

Curse Voice Download

Mac & Linux Install Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al-tdeTCd5Q

Pack Download

Multimc Download

How to get a Island

To get a Island simply take recall stone from the chest named “unused islands” beside where you spawn. If you are planning on playing with a group have them move the excess recall stones to the “used islands” chest. You can also take a few spawn recall stone to get back to spawn if you want.

Rules

The following rules are in addition to sG Global Guidelines.

Global Minecraft Server Rules:

• Listen to admins. They will do their best to help you in anyway.

• Respect other players.

• Any kind of spam is strictly forbidden.

• No inappropriate player skins.

• Do not make any attempt to crash or slow down the server.

• CHEATING will result in a permanent ban from everything sG related.

Cheating:

• No cheating of any kind (mods, scripts, hacks, etc.) Mods that do not give a significant advantage such as Optifine are permitted.

• No use of any texture pack or client that allows you to see through blocks. (Such as the X-Ray texture pack or a X-Ray Client.)

Chat:

• Do not type all in caps.

• Do not complain about lag, or test for lag by spamming chat with random messages.

Looting:

• This is not a PVP server so no stealing is allowed.

Griefing:

• A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players. Specifically in Minecraft it is also a player who breaks other player's builds.

• Placing blocks around a structure that you do not own.​

• Creating large entities by spilling and not cleaning it up.​

• Dropping other players items on the ground or into lava for the sole purpose of not letting them have the item. If you don’t wish to use the item, don’t touch it.

Definitions of your places considered to be your "HOME"

• Anything that you have made from scratch.

• If you inhabit a dungeon/castle/tower or anything that is randomly generated by the world.

PVP:

• There is no PVP allowed unless both players/groups agree on it.

General Rules:

• Do not ask for weather changes, day time, night time, items, teleports, etc...

• Bans carry over to all sG mediums (CS:GO, CSS, Gmod, Forums, TS3, etc.)

• Any of these rules and/or guidelines can be updated and/or changed at any point in time without notice.

Bugs and Glitches:

• Report all bugs or glitches immediately to an admin or mod, not reporting it could get you banned.

• If you are caught using a bug or glitch to your advantage you will be banned. (This includes if a plugin breaks, DO NOT EXPLOIT IT)

Building Regulations:

• Don’t create 1x1 towers or pits. pls.

• Please! If you are cutting down a tree, cut down the whole tree not just parts of it!

• Do not build too close to the spawn area.

Server Lag

• Due to limited server resources we reserve the right to destroy anything that causes server lag

I guess I need to re-install minecraft now!

Anyone want to play along with me?

So, been trying to join the server awhile now, but have been getting timeouts within 2-3 seconds of joining.

It happens pretty consistently.

I don't think it's my connection, but I could be wrong.

So, been trying to join the server awhile now, but have been getting timeouts within 2-3 seconds of joining.

It happens pretty consistently.

I don't think it's my connection, but I could be wrong.

pretty sure the server is down

r i p