Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

7/24/2015 Community Changes

Grats to all the new people. THanks Dogs and Cool for all of your support and time.

PS paul do not  steal my idea i swear.

In addition to Staff changes I would also like to announce that our Counter-Strike: Source Bunny Hop server will be discontinued to help free up some resources for more up and coming servers in the future. Due to this change the CSS BHop Server Officer division will also be dissolved.

why would u do this... do u hate me?!?! i thought we were all friend here......

haha but in all seriousness i see why it was taken down but this is rough news to me :/ gonna miss it

i guess this day is not entirely terrible.. Paul deserved that ro position. congrats m8!!!

After countless infraction points handed out I have finally been taken down.

Thanks for giving me the experience of becoming staff for this awesome community.

Along with a special thanks to Shadow, iAlwaysFail and Mimic <3

My lack of forum and server presence has been 0 to none lately, haven't been near as active as I was months back, nonetheless, 2 years of being staff and back to the green area :)

I wish all the best to the rest of staff, you guys got an awesome team!

- Fagu Wolf

The most try hard CD staff member since Oracion. Best part is I recruited you for Minecraft and watched you shit on people's dreams in the CD section. It was beautiful. Well done.

Goodbye Coolness. You may finally enjoy life.

As we progress through the summer some changes had to be made to account for a growing playerbase. Due to this we are pleased to announce various changes in the community:

One of the changes we have to make is related to Staff positions. To help continue community growth we have decided to add two new Recruitment Officers to help out with Ranks and Recruitment as well as events in the future. In addition, we have decided to add an additional Advisor to our ranks to help with the upkeep and development of our new KZ/Climb server. Say congratulations to the following new members of Staff!

• Pike - Recruitment Officer

• Paul_Waffle - Recruitment Officer

• Tristan - KZ/Climb Advisor

Unfortunately when Staff changes come around we must also say goodbye to existing members of Staff. This time around I would like to thank both MrCoolness and DogsGoMeow for their contributions to the community. I personally would like to thank MrCoolness for his dedication and contributions toward the development and success of the Warcraft 3 server and would like to wish him the best of luck in the future.

In addition to Staff changes I would also like to announce that our Counter-Strike: Source Bunny Hop server will be discontinued to help free up some resources for more up and coming servers in the future. Due to this change the CSS BHop Server Officer division will also be dissolved.

Have a great summer!

-Mimic, Chairman of the JCS

well rip ;w; 

It tickles me how the article is ended with sad news.. and then Have a great summer!

Like Mr. Clarkson always says.

0510538d8058768819747dfeb2380ac229e6e2-w