Sign in to follow this  
JWB10

I HAVE NOOB QUESTIONS

I've played a total of about 5 hours on TTT and I'm sad that I didn't start playing it sooner! I do have some noob questions though.

1. What is the detective supposed to do? I've seen the "Call Detective to the body of x" thing, but nothing ever seems to happen that I notice.

2. What happens if a traitor is killed by another traitor?

3. What are the implications of a "False KOS"? And why do I hear people saying that all the time? What are the requirements for a legit KOS? Being shot at?

Thanks <3

1. The detective basically are suppose to use his DNA scanner and scan the bodies of Innocents that have died so they can find who the traitors are. That's why people can call detectives to the bodies of dead innocents so they can scan the body.

2. If a Traitor kills another Traitor then it is considered RDM unless I believe the T that died ran into the crossfire or they tried to RDM or something acceptable like that.

3. A false KOS is if someone calls out someone saying they are a Traitor and that person who was called out ends up being an Innocent. False KOSing is actually KOSable so people can kill you if you false KOS.

A legit KOS is if you call someone out (with a reason of course) and they are a Traitor. Then that makes you a proven Innocent. So only call a KOS on people if you have a reason.

Hope this helped you out JWB!  :D

Edited by Ironic

Detectives can buy weapons or equipment. They also spawn with DNA scanner which can track the killer (If done soon enough after death and close enough).

If a Traitor knowingly killed another traitor they can be slayed/banned. (If a T dies to another T's C4 it is their own fault)

Kos can be called for any reason listed in the rules (look in the !motd there are like 10 reasons), a False KOS is punishable by admin. Most people say it to try stopping someone from killing them.

Edited by Matthew

^^^^^^

pretty much what sportsteen said

but anyways, just scan (innocent) bodies as detective, your goal is to trash on the traitors, and take a shit in their face.

if a traitor kills another traitor, usually a slay  (unless to c4, jesus the amount of reports)

if a traitor agrees with the traitor that killed him, thats fine.

also welcome to autism

Edited by Sandy.

1. The detective has a lot more use in the GMOD Verizon of ttt. They are able to spawn healthsataions and other useful tools to help innocents win.

2. It depends on how the situation occurs. Like if the blantly rdm there T budies then it should be punished but if it happens during a firefight it can be debatable. If traitors use jihads or t traps t buddies should call them out to protect there teammates and if they done its can be punishable. But when the c4 is eventually introduced and works the same way as GMOD where it shows a icon that's the victims fault.

3. If you call a false kos and they are inno you could be taken as a traitor trying to eliminate the innocents so there for they should and are able to call a kos on the person calling the first false kos.

Well I hoped that helps and isn't too confusing

This took me to long to reply the others summed it up.

Edited by iafunky

^^^^^^

pretty much what sportsteen said

but anyways, just scan (innocent) bodies as detective, your goal is to trash on the traitors, and take a shit in their face.

if a traitor kills another traitor, usually a slay  (unless to c4, jesus the amount of reports)

if a traitor agrees with the traitor that killed him, thats fine.

also welcome to autism

Wrong server for the real autism bud.