Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chaos4499

Suicide Squad trailer

It looks like it could be fun. I'm still reserving judgment until I actually see the movie but I still have a bad feeling that this will end up being another mediocre DC movie. Looks like there is hope for Leto's Joker even though he looks as if he fell into a vat of hot topic.

Two thumbs up for Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn doe

Honestly I'm pretty confident about the DC movies because they allowed themselves to be so ambitious. If they weren't sure they were gonna do it justice they wouldn't have already publicly revealed their plans.

Looks like there is hope for Leto's Joker even though he looks as if he fell into a vat of hot topic.

Someone didn't watch the DC Joker cartoons as a kid. He's always been painted as that.

The_Joker.jpg

The electrocution is also a common characteristic of the DC Joker as he uses it to break down Robin in the cartoons. This is the interesting spin they seem to have added to Harley's origin.

https://youtu.be/Etst4t3ES8Y?t=52

Personally I like the metal teeth they threw in, considering how often he has the shit beaten out of him. The Joker that was portrayed by Ledger wouldn't fit in here IMO, that one was more disheveled and showed what looked like  some weird sane insanity. This one harkens back to the old clean cut style of Joker. He's still mentally deranged but i'd like to see them transfer some of the Ledger character qualities into it.

I hate when i get pumped for movies when i see the trailer and at the very end realize i have to wait till next year to see it ;-;