Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chaos4499

Deadpool Trailer

Yeah, I know it is a shitty leak from comicon but damn... I can't wait until this hits theaters (or until a proper red band trailer drops)!

"You look like Freddy Krueger face-fucked a topographical map of Utah"

EDIT 8/4/15 9:12pm___I know that this is a day late and a dollar short but this "trailer trailer" was released yesterday. The full (hopefully red band) trailer should drop sometime tonight.

EDIT 8/4/15 11:31pm A red band and green (?) band trailer has been released.

video taken down D:

AND WHO THE FUCK CLAIMS COPYRIGHTS ON A TRAILER!?!? 

The kind of people who make a deal with a site to release the exclusive trailer only on their site

Found another equally terrible upload on the youtubes (still up as of 12:36am est)

*see original post

Ryan Reynolds said that they will post it online in a couple weeks. I guess their is unfinished effects in the trailer they wanted to polish before they released it to the public. I'm going to guess they are going to use some cgi to make him uglier in the scenes without his mask. That is one of the major things people complained about since they used make up. Also there was some still shots leaked and he didn't have any tracking dots on his face so people are worried that is the final version. However, cgi these days don't need those dots and they usually aren't used when they "de-age" faces. However that smae de-age tech can be used to make him uglier. My theory is that is what they are going to do.

New "trailer trailer" is out with a full trailer coming sometime tonight (will premier on Conan). Looks like tonight's Conan will be rated TV-MA to accommodate a red band trailer.

The trailer is here at last!

the trailer looks good, I am worried more about forced jokes. hopefully it will still be good.

There should be one awful forced joke and deadpool should go into a rant about how the writing sucks, then face the camera and claim how he wants to talk to the director while raising his gun and approaching the camera which backs away slowly. Then he says he can't deal with this shit and needs a break and walks off screen. Then the old time intermission dancing refreshments display while playing let's all go to the lobby. When the movie cut backs to the next scene he should have a soda and popcorn.

There should be one awful forced joke and deadpool should go into a rant about how the writing sucks, then face the camera and claim how he wants to talk to the director while raising his gun and approaching the camera which backs away slowly. Then he says he can't deal with this shit and needs a break and walks off screen. Then the old time intermission dancing refreshments display while playing let's all go to the lobby. When the movie cut backs to the next scene he should have a soda and popcorn.

THIS! The 4th wall MUST be broken in order for it to be a real deadpool movie.