Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Velo

Video proof of how jam-packed ZE used to be

I remember when we would get like 10 people to sacrifice themselves to hold the line and allow the other people to get to the end. Great times.

Good old days when you had SO 

:P

no not when i had SO, but when we have a full server all day, all night, it was so funny, stop break our rules or i wil ban you LOL

no not when i had SO, but when we have a full server all day, all night, it was so funny, stop break our rules or i wil ban you LOL

Firefighter the overseer! Floating above you in no clip. "Don't touch that switch or I will ban you" a voice echoes down from the heavens. All be wary for his justice shall be swift.

Firefighter the overseer! Floating above you in no clip. "Don't touch that switch or I will ban you" a voice echoes down from the heavens. All be wary for his justice shall be swift.

Fucking this LOL.

WTF LOL hahahahhaha

Remember the space station map where u just had to hold off the 2 space pods until they finally took off. Good times on the ZE back then.

Remember the space station map where u just had to hold off the 2 space pods until they finally took off. Good times on the ZE back then.

Then eventually the creator added a 3rd escape pod + 1 hidden X-wing.

That map is on the CSGO ZE server but now its AIDS because the port broke the zombie spawns to the point where its easy win for zombies most of the time if people fuck up doors (or dont throw decoys).

That map is on the CSGO ZE server but now its AIDS because the port broke the zombie spawns to the point where its easy win for zombies most of the time if people fuck up doors (or dont throw decoys).

Care to explain further? Maybe it can be fixed.