Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Count

sG Movie club

Anyone down for us to get together and watch one movie every week. At the end of the week, we would make a thread to discuss the movie and laugh at people who have shitty and/or groundless opinions.

I would consider it. I watch about 1-2 movies a year, so I could probably use one or two movie nights.

Problem is you need to find something that will steam in game.

I mean, it doesn't have to be on Cinema. We all know about those websites I'm not sure I can link without being infracted.

This sounds cool, I'd definitely want to be a part. Anybody ever watch Eternal Sumshine of the Spotless Mind?

First we need cinema back, also last movie night failed because nothing plays on cinema except YouTube movies, so we need to work around that, I'm sure there's something besides cinema we could use? Maybe tinychat?

First we need cinema back, also last movie night failed because nothing plays on cinema except YouTube movies, so we need to work around that, I'm sure there's something besides cinema we could use? Maybe tinychat?

My idea wasn't necessarily to watch it all together. Instead, we have the whole week to watch it by any means.

Or just pick a movie from netflix. I'd be down.

I like this idea. I remember the last time we watched something, it was those "try not to laugh" compilations on youtube, it was a fun experience, but unfortunately it was strictly youtube.