Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slyfox

Hey

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself to SG. 

I'm Stephen, (Slyfox 10 (or Alex Morgan for the 2015 WWC)).  I play ALOT of CS:GO Jailbreak, and I love photography, soccer, gaming, and filmmaking.  Im 16, live near DC, and I'm becoming a senior next school year. If you guys want to know anything else, feel free to reply and I might answer it. 

Thanks

ELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO there. And welcome to Autism central. Trains depart never. And all doors are locked. have fun ;D

????

he's not a ttt player.

welcome dude.

If you guys want to know anything else, feel free to reply and I might answer it. 

Welcome.. I would like to know how you feel about crobat because you should feel a mixture of worry, fear, and hatred. 

ELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO there. And welcome to Autism central. Trains depart never. And all doors are locked. have fun ;D

But then how did we get here.

And welcome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

And welcome!

They offered me free candy until the train left...

That was 4 months ago. I still dint get candy, but I did get flashed by a couple dudes every 2 months or so.

Anyways , welcome man, if you have a mic feel free to show up at our teamspeak, we don't bite.

In fact, I did play TTT alot on Gmod, but after a while the RDM got the best of me.  The Freekilling on JB is almost getting to me as well...

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself to SG. 

I'm Stephen, (Slyfox 10 (or Alex Morgan for the 2015 WWC)).  I play ALOT of CS:GO Jailbreak, and I love photography, soccer, gaming, and filmmaking.  Im 16, live near DC, and I'm becoming a senior next school year. If you guys want to know anything else, feel free to reply and I might answer it. 

Thanks

Where around D.C. do you live? (not a stalker thing, I just live near D.C. as well)

And welcome!

Trains come, but they never go...

Welcome to the community!

I'm in the suburbs of MD, not too far from DC. Basically everyone here works for the government .-. 

haha i know the feeling im only 15 miles from DC...i wish a nuke would just drop on us already im tierd on living

I'm in the suburbs of MD, not too far from DC. Basically everyone here works for the government .-. 

oh ok, I just drive up to Baltimore from Virginia often so I'm quite familiar with the DMV area