Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VEGEMITEKILLER

Post your instrument(s) of choice

This is my Ibanez RG Premium bb <3

Ibanez_RG_Prem.jpg

Man, I've got a PRS that looks almost identical. Old pic, but it works:

PRS is on the right.

9vGpdNo.jpg

I also used to play the Arabian Lute until it broke :c

GntcsTE.jpg

And finally, my Charango (on the left):

2JArWxg.jpg

This is the coolest thing.

I own a native instrument maschine that recently broke :(

It's absolutely amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ynvwUa4.jpg

Shit, was the wiring to install the bridge pickup on the 30fret Ibz easy? (unless that's stock/you don't use the neck pup. I'm also diggin that color on that (25th aniversary edition?) Ibz "skinny".

I also play bass and drums. I am completely self taught on all of them and spent all of high schoool in every music class in my school. Marching, jazz, concert, gospal, FCA choir, and music theroy. Miss my fender jazz bass though.

I am applying next month to be part of the Fire and police pipe and drums in my area to play bass drum with them.

9M20wDf.jpg

Shit, was the wiring to install the bridge pickup on the 30fret Ibz easy? (unless that's stock/you don't use the neck pup. I'm also diggin that color on that (25th aniversary edition?) Ibz "skinny".

The wiring on the 30 fret was actually really easy and I have a Dimarzio D-Activator Neck in the bridge and an HS-4 in the middle. The simulator sounds amazing and it sounds like the D-Activator I have in the neck on my 25th anniversary S. Also, I'm working on a headless 6 string and finished the fretboard/neck (Maple neck/Roasted birdseye maple fretboard with 0 radius and extra jumbo frets).

BTW, I like the RG Premium that you have. The neck profile is noticeably thinner than the Wizard III profiles and feels more comfortable than the RG570 prestige I've tried out as well.

This is my Amati Strings 16 inch viola that I use currently (rented from a local music store). Of course, it isn't the best viola in the world but it's certainly capable. This is my 6th year playing the instrument. 

I can also play the violin, piano, and I'm planning to play the oboe and the harp. Music is my life.

tumblr_nri7yzS8QO1tc9t3bo1_1280.jpg

After I get enough money from work, I will buy a much nicer viola that I will perform on through most of high school. Hopefully, I make to it to All-State, get a superior rating on solo/ensembles competitions, and get a scholarship from auditioning for a college that I want to go to. 

The first movement of the Bach/Casadesus Concerto in C Minor is my solo for the upcoming solo/ensemble competition. It's one hell of a piece to play.

I also play bass and drums. I am completely self taught on all of them and spent all of high schoool in every music class in my school. Marching, jazz, concert, gospal, FCA choir, and music theroy. Miss my fender jazz bass though.

I am applying next month to be part of the Fire and police pipe and drums in my area to play bass drum with them.

Yoooo, what did you march with?

Mellophone here

Yoooo, what did you march with?

Mellophone here

I did it from 7th grade till graduation. started on trumpet, then moved to Bass guitar.

For some shows I would alternate between trumpet and bass guitar, but during parades I would be on the bass drum. I looked like that white boy from drumline.

I'm more of a vocalist, but I have some experience with the French horn and guitar. I would really like to learn more of the piano as no instrument is more beautiful to me.