Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetrock

Good reason to be late to work!

Untrimmed, unevenly cooked steak with undercooked onions and frozen mashed potatos, congrats

frozen mashed potatoes or prison style eggs?

Never has a photo on this forums made me gag in disgust before this photo... I'll teach you how to cook real food...

Unless its hospital food, which the nastiness of the food points too...? 

EDIT:

Never mind, thats a keyboard next to it... gross

I much prefer my breakfast of champions! Muscle milk (cookies n cream of course) and apple cobbler with vanilla Ice cream.

post-8776-0-99401400-1435451342_thumb.jp

That is a mustard based potato salad and what looks like a grilled chicken/pork chop covered in sauteed onions and mushrooms. I'd eat the shit out of that mainly because it is home made and well home cooking is about what you got around you not the quality.

if not tater salad very buttery chunky mashed potato

It looks absolutely fucking disgusting. Like a disowned low tier chef wanted to make a fine impression on elementary schoolers in his cafeteria.

Beerman do you cook? do you make anything from scratch and I mean from real scratch. It looks fine.I know you guys enjoy picking on the woman but at least fucking find something worth being a jackass over. It's just a simple home cook meal.

Porck Chops with onions and mushrooms and potato salad. Are you lot of Micky Mouse faggots just used to mom buying Micky D's or Bk for you? This is as normal as it gets. How is this disgusting?

Beerman do you cook? do you make anything from scratch and I mean from real scratch. It looks fine.I know you guys enjoy picking on the woman but at least fucking find something worth being a jackass over. It's just a simple home cook meal.

I enjoy homemade pizza and lean ground beef burger patties. Also cracked potatoes

If you're going to post photos trying to show off your fucking food though don't do it top down with some shitty lighting. Otherwise, of course I'm going to be a dick because it's going to look like complete shit. And it doesn't take a genius to stir fry some mushrooms and onions over some pork chips man.