Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

I said yet. That was two months ago when it was being rolled out homie

Tttgo bans have counted since day 1

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

So this guy thinks we can't recruit to our own clan on our own servers? Pls...

Also it is clearly stated in the rules that unauthorized advertising isn't allowed.

Advertising - Advertising including, but not limited to links to other clans/servers not authorized by a Joint Chief of Staff is not allowed.

The tards these days.. lol

If only we still had SkittleTastic to go to his clan and throw shit right back at them.

Such a shit sucker. Who puts marijuana leaves fucking everywhere anymore? His profile looks like it came from Myspace. We get it, you like to smoke weed in your parents basement.

Also it is clearly stated in the rules that unauthorized advertising isn't allowed.

Advertising - Advertising including, but not limited to links to other clans/servers not authorized by a Joint Chief of Staff is not allowed.

I can't believe Bulldog held out and tolerated his stupidity. Props to you Bulldog. I can't be bothered to be civil with people who completely disrespect someone when talking to them or about them. 

repastes it several times, fails to read TO OTHER CLANS/SERVERS

I can't believe Bulldog held out and tolerated his stupidity. Props to you Bulldog. I can't be bothered to be civil with people who completely disrespect someone when talking to them or about them. 

complaint submitted to skinlottery.net.

• 2.2.Prohibited from using excessive profanity in correspondence with other users, as well as blackmail, extortion of money or bonuses. In case of receipt of complaints from victims, the offending account will be banned and removed, or deprived of the right of correspondence.

success.png Success: Ticket submitted

Your ticket has been successfully submitted, please save this ticket ID! Ticket ID: 9RS-NEQ-AGQL

No confirmation email?

We sent a confirmation message to your email address. If you do not receive it within a few minutes, please check your Junk, Bulk or Spam folders. Mark the message as Not SPAM to avoid problems receiving our correspondence in the future.

complaint submitted to skinlottery.net.

• 2.2.Prohibited from using excessive profanity in correspondence with other users, as well as blackmail, extortion of money or bonuses. In case of receipt of complaints from victims, the offending account will be banned and removed, or deprived of the right of correspondence.

success.png Success: Ticket submitted

Your ticket has been successfully submitted, please save this ticket ID! Ticket ID: 9RS-NEQ-AGQL

No confirmation email?

We sent a confirmation message to your email address. If you do not receive it within a few minutes, please check your Junk, Bulk or Spam folders. Mark the message as Not SPAM to avoid problems receiving our correspondence in the future.

RIParoni!!!!!

So umm I think derpy's admin aboose spree should be ended

he's using admin to just make himself feel better free muting people who kill him..