Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

18 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Holy shit. Krony is such a faggot. There's nothing wrong with griefing on this server. If it isn't admin protected then it's up for grabs furfag

If you find nothing wrong with griefing of something being setup for the entire server to have fun with then you should have your head examined because you have some sadistic shit going on there. Sure there are no rules for you to break but why must you try to destroy something before it even starts?

Furthermore, the sadistic toxic crap your group is known for just solidified itself by not giving a shit about the fun we were trying to provide the server. You did not to partake. Instead you guys used that time to wipe someones base(who agreed to the event fully knowing it would end in a huge shootout and thought everyone would enjoy it on all sides) off the face of the map and force them to quit rust for this map cycle. Don't pretend it was anything else as these repeated actions have proved otherwise.

"It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail."

-Gore Vidal 

I sincerely hope you and everyone in your group keeps these sadistic behaviors only in online games and you do not expose it to those around you in real life.

2 minutes ago, centran said:

If you find nothing wrong with griefing of something being setup for the entire server to have fun with then you should have your head examined because you have some sadistic shit going on there. Sure there are no rules for you to break but why must you try to destroy something before it even starts?

Furthermore, the sadistic toxic crap your group is known for just solidified itself by not giving a shit about the fun we were trying to provide the server. You did not to partake. Instead you guys used that time to wipe someones base(who agreed to the event fully knowing it would end in a huge shootout and thought everyone would enjoy it on all sides) off the face of the map and force them to quit rust for this map cycle. Don't pretend it was anything else as these repeated actions have proved otherwise.

I sincerely hope you and everyone in your group keeps these sadistic behaviors only in online games and you do not expose it to those around you in real life.

This post is condemning a group for online raiding another group? What? lol...

And no one forced them to leave. That was their choice. We've all been raided.

I'm convinced you never know what you are talking about honestly Centran.

9 minutes ago, centran said:

I should seek professional help because I griefed something online? Really? Okay.

Yeah, it's a huge crime what we did, right? But when someone OFFLINE raids someone at like 2 or 3 AM then that's cool, right?

FYI, I didn't grief anything. I told the people that were griefing it to stop, but they didn't listen.

Yeah. Let me carry these "sadistic behaviors" offline. Let me just go up to my local campus and vandalize everything on sight because if I grief online in Rust, then there's a possibility I'll grief something IRL. 

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE

Edited by ThatOllieWhoDies

Wasn't home for the event, feelsbad.

Cman definitely isn't in the wrong here. Totes merely said she was on her way to the church with mats. This does not mean that

1. She isn't going to kill anyone on the way.

2. Cman knew it was her until he shot her.

Even if it was against our server rules to kill her at this time, there simply is no way of knowing who someone is ingame unless you are standing literally right next to them. We're expecting Cman to not shoot any anyone in the vicinity until he runs up to their face -- in any and all situations, that'll get you killed in Rust. The one scenario where Cman's actions would be questionable is if he downed her, took her shit, then killed her as her character was screaming. Even then, it's simply Rust: if you don't kill someone to take their stuff then the next person they meet will. It's hard for me to criticize Centran for his actions since I don't know his experience with the game but Rust is savage AF,

3 minutes ago, Junzou said:

I'm not gonna lie, I play games like Rust and DayZ specifically because I like ruining other peoples' fun. 

I take their fun, and I move it over with my fun.

precisely describes what the game is and how people play it. If there wasn't protection during the wedding, it guaranteed would've ended much sooner than that. God-moding like that to kill a player was definitely abuse.

We didn't handle the event as best as we could tbh: I'm assuming a no-kill-zone was created for the duration of the wedding. If we were going to use admin commands anyways, why not simply spawn items and create the church like that? I wouldn't find that abuse at all if it was for an event; it would've at least have been a better answer to Totes' death over noclip-godmoding a player. ily centran

and you are completely missing the point and focusing on this one instance. the point isn't about the raid. you can not make a point that you where just taking advantage of the situation. history has spoiled you trying to use that excuse.

your group has completely steam rolled our server before. over and over with the intent to force players to quit. when someone took you on and you couldn't win you got up and arms and started a campaign to boycott the server in hopes it would die off. when that didn't work you came back and raided people.... and I mean raided them. over and over and over and over(i'll be here all night re-typing ovre); The same damn people just to get them to leave. this becomes sadistic with repetition.

I am convinced you do not want sG to have a rust server. some in your group have done similar things to destroy our attempts at minecraft and unturned. This isn't even new to rust!

Seriously... if you don't want sG to have a rust server I can take care of the problem for you. Just let me know.

@Junzou don't act like their behavior is OK and that you and that we all do it. I know you like to ruin peoples fun but you also want to keep the fun around and don't go overboard. The couple times you went a little overboard have you stepped back and corrected your actions or made amends. They have never.

You with your background should know better that what they do is a lot different and taken way too far. Also, it hasn't just been one outburst, bad moment, or slip. This is repeated behavior to those extremes each time.

I'm not saying they act like that in the real world but if even a sliver makes it over then that is a seed that can grow into a real problem over time. I'm not trying to be mean. I am telling the truth that it worries me and I am concerned for them because of the potential it could grow into.

21 minutes ago, centran said:

not giving a shit about the fun we were trying to provide the server.

not sure why the "fun" you are talking about is being confined more selectively than it already subjectively was. I could care less about the personalities involved with the ordeal, and having a roleplaying element resolving around them doesn't suit me. They apparently had fun raiding a base that rarely isn't being patrolled by someone online at all waking hours of the day with the opportunity the "event" gave in it being absent, so to each their own with a definition of what fun was being partaken in. Not sure why an argument of "you aren't playing the game the way we want you to" is seen as valid. who honestly should give a crap how that 30 minute interval went down? 

going to go on record saying that nothing is ever going to happen from specific choices of actions like this to result an any sort of "discipline" when its on a server that isnt bringing in any money. rust is a server our members originally wanted to play on for fun. we bring random players in, and boost the server population in doing so with how active it is, but at the end of the day, the effectiveness of this server currently has no affect on the community as a whole. could that be changed? sure. but its not bringing in money, and thus any issue occurring on the rust server isnt as damning to the well-being as say having abusive SOs or paidmins on jailbreak pushing other potential supporters or paidmins away. its a pain in the butt for people outside of the players of that server to deal with all of the crap churned up. its a different minecraft server. its not bringing in money, and its causing a ton of issues, so anyone that has a say as to punishing the parties involved probably doesnt give enough of a crap to do so. ie: the idiocy between jiffy and karmas groups being met with a "just dont talk to each other on the servers" from eddy. until the shitshow that spawns from members bickering with each other on that server causes enough of an issue to force people that actually matter away en masse, nothings going to change. its easier to just ignore the existing issues than find a compromise.

20 minutes ago, centran said:

Junzou don't act like their behavior is OK and that you and that we all do it. I know you like to ruin peoples fun but you also want to keep the fun around and don't go overboard. The couple times you went a little overboard have you stepped back and corrected your actions or made amends. They have never.

You with your background should know better that what they do is a lot different and taken way too far. Also, it hasn't just been one outburst, bad moment, or slip. This is repeated behavior to those extremes each time.

I'm not saying they act like that in the real world but if even a sliver makes it over then that is a seed that can grow into a real problem over time. I'm not trying to be mean. I am telling the truth that it worries me and I am concerned for them because of the potential it could grow into.

Just to be clear, I'm not condoning their behavior, because it's more than just going around killing everyone.  They target you specifically, and cry foul at every fucking small thing that they possibly can twist around to be abusive.  It's annoying and absolutely gives me the impression that they don't even want there to be a Rust server too.  I will say that your group also targets them, so you/Karma/etc aren't immune from criticism.  You just aren't nearly as toxic as they are.  They're the kind of player that you want to ban from a server simply because they aren't worth the fucking time to deal with day in and day out.

I am saying that simply enjoying raiding or burning someone's wood tower or camping or whatever doesn't make you a sadistic sociopath.

Bold move on Pisky for ban 2 players without any proofs.

@Pisky always get proof before ban anyone or else you will look bad.

Good practice of habit to screenshot every proofs you have on the player that you plan to ban in case they make CD against you

Edited by krony

and you are completely missing the point and focusing on this one instance. the point isn't about the raid. you can not make a point that you where just taking advantage of the situation. history has spoiled you trying to use that excuse.

your group has completely steam rolled our server before. over and over with the intent to force players to quit. when someone took you on and you couldn't win you got up and arms and started a campaign to boycott the server in hopes it would die off. when that didn't work you came back and raided people.... and I mean raided them. over and over and over and over(i'll be here all night re-typing ovre); The same damn people just to get them to leave. this becomes sadistic with repetition.

I am convinced you do not want sG to have a rust server. some in your group have done similar things to destroy our attempts at minecraft and unturned. This isn't even new to rust!

Seriously... if you don't want sG to have a rust server I can take care of the problem for you. Just let me know.

@Junzou don't act like their behavior is OK and that you and that we all do it. I know you like to ruin peoples fun but you also want to keep the fun around and don't go overboard. The couple times you went a little overboard have you stepped back and corrected your actions or made amends. They have never.

We raided them as a way of stopping them from raiding us in the near future. If we don't raid them within days of a fresh wipe, they'll just raid us Sunday or Monday while none of us are online. So to prevent that we have to raid them before they have a firm foot within the server and what better way to raid them when most of the server is participating in an event.

We raid them because they're known for raiding us. It's nothing against them. They're just known for raiding with Marvin and Karma's group.

Why would we raid people with the intention of getting them out of the server. I'm like 99% sure that would be against the rules if we do things with the INTENTION of making people leave. If you think that's the case then ban every single one of our group members. If not, then stop saying that's what we're trying to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So lets clear some things up... @yorkenvy you literally bitch about every thing in Rust. It's annoying. And you constantly saying I am up Karma's ass because we are friends and you aren't, is also annoying. I NEVER had my own opinion about her because I didn't fucking know her. Every time I ever said anything about her my statement would start with "I don't know Karma, but it seems like..." So you can't say I hated her, nor can you use me calling her a bitch as an excuse considering me calling her a bitch is the reason our friendship actually started. I literally had no problem with any of you, I have said from day 1 I had no problems, I just didn't want to base with you guys. But because we got salty at you guys for spending an entire night ruining our first actual time playing you now have decided to be an asshole to us all. So to prevent future problems, I am done talking/interacting with you. 

@Rootbeer Cman knew it was me considering I said I was coming over there, I was talking on my mic and he stared at me until deciding to gun me down and take my shit. Why take my stuff when you knew I was coming to set up for the event. FeelsBadMan Which I clearly said I was coming to do. We were TRYING to set up things for both sides of the server so everyone could have fun, but they like to suck the fun out of everything. I said multiple times that we wanted everyone to have fun and we WANTED them to come "crash" the party. We knew they would want to do that as soon as we said the wedding was happening so we thought it would be a fun little "event" on the server. But the Cman thing wasn't even the real problem here. That all got worked out between those involved, so it isn't a huge deal. I have no issues with Cman, but he is getting shot with my Eoka pistol. :^) 

@ThatOllieWhoDies So lets not twist the story around...when we first started playing Rust you guys raided us 4 fucking times in 1 night. We couldn't even keep a base built longer than 3 hours because of your group. Karma saw this going on and offered for us to base next to her so we could possibly build a base and actually play. We also have claimed that we don't want any part of killing you guys or raiding and we just like having fun, but you are constantly targeting us.....we never target you until you come after us, which is always first. So when we raid you guys, you have nothing to complain about. You guys get so god damn pissy about things other people do on the server but you do them to others. You literally go out of your way to ruin game play for people. Everyone can be toxic to some degree on that server, but your group can be awful. I told you earlier I could see some rules being put in place so both sides feel the server is ran fairly, but when you guys cry about things that you turn around and do to others, nobody wants to listen or care. 

Also, @Karma you're a bitch. FrankerZ

So lets clear some things up... @yorkenvy you literally bitch about every thing in Rust. It's annoying. And you constantly saying I am up Karma's ass because we are friends and you aren't, is also annoying. I NEVER had my own opinion about her because I didn't fucking know her. Every time I ever said anything about her my statement would start with "I don't know Karma, but it seems like..." So you can't say I hated her, nor can you use me calling her a bitch as an excuse considering me calling her a bitch is the reason our friendship actually started. I literally had no problem with any of you, I have said from day 1 I had no problems, I just didn't want to base with you guys. But because we got salty at you guys for spending an entire night ruining our first actual time playing you now have decided to be an asshole to us all. So to prevent future problems, I am done talking/interacting with you. 

@Rootbeer Cman knew it was me considering I said I was coming over there, I was talking on my mic and he stared at me until deciding to gun me down and take my shit. Why take my stuff when you knew I was coming to set up for the event. FeelsBadMan Which I clearly said I was coming to do. We were TRYING to set up things for both sides of the server so everyone could have fun, but they like to suck the fun out of everything. I said multiple times that we wanted everyone to have fun and we WANTED them to come "crash" the party. We knew they would want to do that as soon as we said the wedding was happening so we thought it would be a fun little "event" on the server. But the Cman thing wasn't even the real problem here. That all got worked out between those involved, so it isn't a huge deal. I have no issues with Cman, but he is getting shot with my Eoka pistol. :^) 

@ThatOllieWhoDies So lets not twist the story around...when we first started playing Rust you guys raided us 4 fucking times in 1 night. We couldn't even keep a base built longer than 3 hours because of your group. Karma saw this going on and offered for us to base next to her so we could possibly build a base and actually play. We also have claimed that we don't want any part of killing you guys or raiding and we just like having fun, but you are constantly targeting us.....we never target you until you come after us, which is always first. So when we raid you guys, you have nothing to complain about. You guys get so god damn pissy about things other people do on the server but you do them to others. You literally go out of your way to ruin game play for people. Everyone can be toxic to some degree on that server, but your group can be awful. I told you earlier I could see some rules being put in place so both sides feel the server is ran fairly, but when you guys cry about things that you turn around and do to others, nobody wants to listen or care. 

Also, @Karma you're a bitch. FrankerZ

We aren't raiding Yall because you're easy targets. We're raiding Yall because if you can wall of an entire island then at some point you would have mined sulfur. We need that sulfur :^(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

58 minutes ago, Sean said:

Someone please fucking explain to me why the fuck there was a wedding in a video game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont worry it was cringy as fuck and got blown up.               @centran  Perhaps instead of labeling a group of many people toxic you should call out the individual people. As I dont consider myself a toxic person unless someone attacks me then its game on.

Edited by Cman

1 hour ago, Cman said:

Dont worry it was cringy as fuck and got blown up.               @centran  Perhaps instead of labeling a group of many people toxic you should call out the individual people. As I dont consider myself a toxic person unless someone attacks me then its game on.

*attacks Cman

2 minutes ago, Don Juan said:

*attacks Cman

You wanna go m8. I have you know I have over 11k confirmed kills on my stat trak ak47 cartel field tested. As a Silver 1 I am the best of the worst and will completely obliterate you. KappaRoss 

I'm going to create an Encyclopedia of Rust Salt one of these days. When people read about it in threads, they can look at the individual layers of each person's Rust salt on a timeline, to better understand someone's seemingly unreasonable salt. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Karma

Tried establishing myself on our Rust server with the 3x gather with an armored door and high stone walls.

Got raided in the few hours I was asleep.

Nah, I'll play somewhere else thnx lmao.

The really fast gathering is fun to a degree, but it's also entirely ruined when a group or just a solo player can easily stack C4 so quickly it's not even worth building anything tbh. 

> Totes complaining about York complaining

> Literally bitches non-stop if someone says a word against her in CSGO

> GG

> I hate everyone. Myself included. 

Edited by Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV
Jesus people calm down, Totes and I are friends. She does lash out at me a lot but we coo