Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Shock value. The whole thread is a joke

How are you gonna give me rep then take it away bb

Honestly the shock was kind of unnecessary, and by kind of I mean almost completely. But I'm a sucker for a good valid roast, so I'll give you my rep anyways. That being said, after looking at both sides what tacky said wasn't in any way wrong. At first from the comments being made I thought Tacky made some super offensive rape joke towards someone he was raiding, but after getting home and actually looking at shit I just shook my head. Sweetrock, keep your fucking kids off the servers if you don't want them to be subjected to dumb shit, like Beerman said. This community isn't a place for people who aren't mature enough to hear shit like that.

@ImNotACuck you are stupid I was there earlier when you were giving out random frre days and being autistic by spamming your voice over the other people trying to be warned literally every round you would try to be warden. Nixon and lowki obviously took it easy on you trust me though I'm getting paid min again and you pull some dumb shit like that you can be expecting some longer cts or bans. And idgaf if you bring it to the CD I'll have the proof to back up my side don't you worry about it.

Honestly the shock was kind of unnecessary, and by kind of I mean almost completely. But I'm a sucker for a good valid roast, so I'll give you my rep anyways. That being said, after looking at both sides what tacky said wasn't in any way wrong. At first from the comments being made I thought Tacky made some super offensive rape joke towards someone he was raiding, but after getting home and actually looking at shit I just shook my head. Sweetrock, keep your fucking kids off the servers if you don't want them to be subjected to dumb shit, like Beerman said. This community isn't a place for people who aren't mature enough to hear shit like that.

The only reason I added the shock value portion is because, and I fucking hope, is that only sweetrock reads the forums and I pray she realises how fucking trivial it is that seeing "I'ma fuck you" I'd the least of her concern after letting an 8 year old play Rust with the likes of our God damn degenerate members.

It could have gobe at lot worse than imma fuck you so count the blessings and keep kids under ten off the servers.

Now this is how to file a hacker report.  Look at the info contained and the unbiased commentary. 

37 minutes ago, Marvin said:

IGN: SqueakerTime [ SS ]

AKA Ollie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49727748

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059721224 (Private)

Server: Rust

Date: 05/11/16

Description: During a raid, player and reporter were fighting each other using bolt action rifles. Reporter fighting from the base with windows, player down in a rocky area. Player appears to fire through the rocks to headshot reporter. (See linked video #1, skip to 0:45).

As you can see at approximately 0:45 - 0:50, no part of the player was visible or exposed, yet the 'tracer' from the gun can be seen exiting the rock. You can change the speed in the video settings to slow it down.

After this, reporter turned on invisibility (admin tool) and proceeded to find the suspected player in the rocks. See video #2.

In this video, the only player armed with a bolt action and armor (or otherwise geared at all) was SqueakerSquad (Ollie).

Below is footage from a similar (NOT related incident) on another server of a blatant hacker, not attempting to conceal said hacks using a similar technique. This player was inside the rocks firing an AK at the recording players. This is example footage demonstrating that this type of cheat exists.

I'm available to respond as needed.

But why didn't he file the complaint back in May when he gathered the proof? Kappa

2 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

people cant just accept getting shit on

Nothing wrong with getting shit on. It's when the shit comes from fully behind or inside rocks that I can't accept it.

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Nothing wrong with getting shit on. It's when the shit comes from fully behind or inside rocks that I can't accept it.

games in alpha, get over it

4 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

games in alpha, get over it

Go sexually harass 8-year-olds some more, fucking pedo.

Also @krony he's one of those weird fuckers (i.e., anyone from outside the US) that uses day-month-year for dates.  They do this weird shit with measurements too, where each unit is divisible by 10 so they can be easily converted.  Fucking backwards motherfuckers.

6 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Go sexually harass 8-year-olds some more, fucking pedo.

Also @krony he's one of those weird fuckers (i.e., anyone from outside the US) that uses day-month-year for dates.  They do this weird shit with measurements too, where each unit is divisible by 10 so they can be easily converted.  Fucking backwards motherfuckers.

9a6d4471a3394a5da79aceacedc2442b.png

txa6Ph.gif

Edited by Jiffy

We are in the process of adding a couple of admins to the server, this should make it so neither group has to deal with each other directly, both parties should do their best though to keep things civil.

Hopefully they aren't picked by karma because you know she only going to pick people who agree with her.

236893-I-m-Not-Rude.-I-m-Just-Saying-Wha

14 minutes ago, Tacky said:

We are in the process of adding a couple of admins to the server, this should make it so neither group has to deal with each other directly, both parties should do their best though to keep things civil.

Hopefully they aren't picked by karma because you know she only going to pick people who agree with her.

236893-I-m-Not-Rude.-I-m-Just-Saying-Wha

She asked me about a week or two ago and I told her I wasn't going to be playing again for another couple of months.  Pretty sure she knows I disagree with her from time to time.  Then again, I think your team is immature as fuck.

She asked me about a week or two ago and I told her I wasn't going to be playing again for another couple of months.  Pretty sure she knows I disagree with her from time to time.  Then again, I think your team is immature as fuck.

We kicked out the younger audience from our base so now there are two toxic teams! Also, I made a Staff PM and was told by Karma that SHE will be looking for Admins that aren't toxic. Which was also a jab at our group and also saying none of us will get admin. I like how in their complain that they didn't mention the fact that I was lagging the fuck out to the point where I got kicked numerous times for high ping. Thank god I didn't get banned without me knowing lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk