Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, krony said:

If I remember correct that I warn ImNotACuck at one point to leave Nixon alone but huh, seem like he still constant do this shit toward to Nixon. 

I was about to ban him, but thorgot said wait and let me talk to him...

2 minutes ago, krony said:

After see how he still pull this stuff on Nixon for weeks. just ban him if he does it again. He know better

He's been warned way to much for me to ban him for 30 mins, if he does it again, I will ban or 1 day boss!

12 hours ago, Beerman said:

Yeah if somebody tells me they broke the rules they will get punished. You're just going to look like moron for trying to report after that.

That's like me shouting "Oh shit, admins here, time to switch off my walls" and you banning me for it? You can't just take action based off that, if he's purely trying to bait you then he wins.

Personally, I'd have totally ignored his childish little poke and kept an eye on him from then on. Seems like this entire thing could have been avoided if he just ignored him.

@Triv, why don't you just ask for RCON so you can get the player to kick you again? That worked much better for you last time.

That's like me shouting "Oh shit, admins here, time to switch off my walls" and you banning me for it? You can't just take action based off that, if he's purely trying to bait you then he wins.

Personally, I'd have totally ignored his childish little poke and kept an eye on him from then on. Seems like this entire thing could have been avoided if he just ignored him.

@Triv, why don't you just ask for RCON so you can get the player to kick you again? That worked much better for you last time.

Scroll up because I addressed that point. And I feel like I'm well within my right to punish you for admiting you're hacking. And it's up to staff to determine whether you were joking. Here's an idea, don't make cliche, unfunny jokes like "hurr hurr gotta turn off mah walls".

Would I punish somebody for that, nah. Could I? I don't see why not.

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

Scroll up because I addressed that point. And I feel like I'm well within my right to punish you for admiting you're hacking. And it's up to staff to determine whether you were joking. Here's an idea, don't make cliche, unfunny jokes like "hurr hurr gotta turn off mah walls".

Would I punish somebody for that, nah. Could I? I don't see why not.

I've read enough of this thread, I'm not back tracking for that.

I'll comment on what you've written though.

That in no way is warranty of a ban, YOU, yourself, have NO proof of any actions. Any player at any time can say somebody is doing something, and you know full well that it is then your responsibility to make sure it's happening before you take action. You can't just take action based off of a players word, whom ever that player may be.

Telling a joke, as cliche as you may think it is, in no way warrants any form of action. So "Could you?", Abso fucking lutely not.

Edited by Rayne

1 minute ago, Rayne said:

I've read enough of this thread, I'm not back tracking for that.

I'll comment on what you've written though.

That in no way is warranty of a ban, YOU, yourself, have NO proof of any actions. Any player at any time can say somebody is doing something, and you know full well that it is then your responsibility to make sure it's happening before you take action. You can't just take action based off of a players word, whom ever that player may be.

Telling a joke, as cliche as you may think it is, in no way warrants any form of action. So "Could you", abso fucking lutely not.

No. If YOU came to me and said YOU were hacking. Why the fuck would you not expect a punishment. This is not about Player A said Player B did something and a punishment being dealt without enough proof. You're admitting to breaking the rules in this scenario, and thus I can ABSO-DIDDILY-FUCKING-LUTELY punish you. 

3 minutes ago, Beerman said:

No. If YOU came to me and said YOU were hacking. Why the fuck would you not expect a punishment. This is not about Player A said Player B did something and a punishment being dealt without enough proof. You're admitting to breaking the rules in this scenario, and thus I can ABSO-DIDDILY-FUCKING-LUTELY punish you. 

No, as you're now taking it out of context. We are discussing the playing saying "hur hur stop FK'ing" when an admin joined the game. If I say "hur hur I best switch off ma wallz" when you join the server. And you ban me. YOU are in the wrong, not me and certainly not the guy in discussion.

Now IF, it turns out this was the case, and the player in question WAS fk'ing before you joined, and the rest of the server backed this up with complaints. Fine, understandable, but this wasn't pointed out or discussed.

EDIT: ABSO-DIDDILY-FUCKING-LUTELY... I lol'd xD

Edited by Rayne

I haven't looked at the thread in a bit, but what I remember the kid was saying "Guys stop freekilling admin is here" then Nixon asked what was going on the PERSON WHO REPORTED SAID "We were freekilling people we didn't like.". IF that is what actually happened then I see no problem with it. But you started this argument on my original, hypothetical point. I don't care enough to argue for nixon. I was talking about player A admitting his own guilt of breaking the rules, it can warrant a punishment.

Edited by Beerman

5 minutes ago, Beerman said:

We're not talking about me coming to you and me telling you I'm hacking. We're talking about a joke upon entry of the server as "hur hur, turn off ma hax" not "Beerman, I'm hacking, please ban me, I can't stop myself"... If point B was the case, you're abso-fuck-scooba-squat-ingly in your rights to ban me. But B isn't the case or part of the discussion.

EDIT: Why aren't these posts merging?

4 minutes ago, Beerman said:

I haven't looked at the thread in a bit, but what I remember the kid was saying "Guys stop freekilling admin is here" then Nixon asked what was going on the PERSON WHO REPORTED SAID "We were freekilling people we didn't like.". IF that is what actually happened then I see no problem with it. But you started this argument on my original, hypothetical point. I don't care enough to argue for nixon. I was talking about player A admitting his own guilt of breaking the rules, it can warrant a punishment.

Agree'd.

Edited by Rayne

4 minutes ago, Rayne said:

No, as you're now taking it out of context. We are discussing the playing saying "hur hur stop FK'ing" when an admin joined the game. If I say "hur hur I best switch off ma wallz" when you join the server. And you ban me. YOU are in the wrong, not me and certainly not the guy in discussion.

Now IF, it turns out this was the case, and the player in question WAS fk'ing before you joined, and the rest of the server backed this up with complaints. Fine, understandable, but this wasn't pointed out or discussed.

Then don't admit to hacking, even as a joke. We don't let people joke about DDOSing our servers, idk why you think it's okay to joke about hacking on our servers. We are just more lenient about it. Obviously I'd get chewed out for doing it, but the argument is there and by golly I'll be the devil's advocate and argue it. 

2 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Then don't admit to hacking, even as a joke. We don't let people joke about DDOSing our servers, idk why you think it's okay to joke about hacking on our servers. We are just more lenient about it. Obviously I'd get chewed out for doing it, but the argument is there and by golly I'll be the devil's advocate and argue it. 

I'd say you need to remember this is the internet, and things aren't always as black and white as you seem to think. You're a funny guy, I'd figure your sense of humor would out weigh your need to white knight a potential hacker based on an obvious joke.

As I said my English friend, I wouldn't care enough, I'm not SO. But by golly I could do it until a staff said "Beerman you're being a cunt fuck off"

I play by a strict guidelines of the rules. Don't bend them lol

1 minute ago, Beerman said:

As I said my English friend, I wouldn't care enough, I'm not SO. But by golly I could do it until a staff said "Beerman you're being a cunt fuck off"

I play by a strict guidelines of the rules. Don't bend them lol

Can I bend you?

1 hour ago, spiderpigrider said:

Am I the only one wondering, what's gonna happen to him.

I'm actually on the edge of my seat. 16th of October was the last response... we must really hate this guy.

4 hours ago, Dr Pepper said:

@Biig_E SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN GMOD ADMIN HE FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT

@Dr Pepper @tazmanianxdude  lol thanks for the recognition. I used to be staff on another server so I get frustrated when I'm on and there's no admins. I do the next best thing, post them here. And me posting the IDs is actually part of my 25 req posts in here because I am aiming to be an SO

4 minutes ago, Biig_E said:

@Dr Pepper @tazmanianxdude  lol thanks for the recognition. I used to be staff on another server so I get frustrated when I'm on and there's no admins. I do the next best thing, post them here. And me posting the IDs is actually part of my 25 req posts in here because I am aiming to be an SO

Good. One of the SOs doesn't respond when people tell him something is wrong on the mic. @krony you dirty deaf bitch.