Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Again. I don't understand you people who negrep people who report people in the CD. Triv freekilled him twice and ignored it. It's not some frivolous report. Y'all lemmings.

And if triv showed him how to post on the CD then good. That's how it should be done. But he should have apologized then and there and just slayed himself the next round.

@Scrub @DR3Y @Triv

I expect a response from all of you as to why you decided to downvote his post. He provided valid evidence of abuse.

You did freekill him twice in one round. You were extremely disrespectful towards him. Why are you SO again? @Clamps

"I GET FREEKILLED ALL THE TIME, I DONT BITCH?"

"YOU ARE TERRIBLE HOLY SHIT"

Edited by Sean

@DR3Y is just a retard. Think the kid still watched NFKRZ and all those other retards.@Scrub is my boy and I expected better. I think this isn't the first time Triv has been reported in the CD for abuse(or was that Trinity? Idk for some reason I get their names confused)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

@DR3Y is just a retard. Think the kid still watched NFKRZ and all those other retards.@Scrub is my boy and I expected better. I think this isn't the first time Triv has been reported in the CD for abuse(or was that Trinity? Idk for some reason I get their names confused)

It was Triv.  He also shit all over the kid complaining about him, including just a spam image as one response, and said he didn't receive any infractions.  Clamps jumped down my throat for calling bullshit on that.

It was Triv.  He also shit all over the kid complaining about him, including just a spam image as one response, and said he didn't receive any infractions.  Clamps jumped down my throat for calling bullshit on that.

Are you talking about the previous complaint made on him where he replied with an image?

3 hours ago, Sean said:

@Scrub @DR3Y @Triv

I expect a response from all of you as to why you decided to downvote his post. He provided valid evidence of abuse.

You did freekill him twice in one round. You were extremely disrespectful towards him. Why are you SO again? @Clamps

Why the fuck do I owe you any sort of response.... regarding rep?

Edited by Triv

7 hours ago, Sean said:

@Scrub @DR3Y @Triv

Just felt like it was poorly worded. The report was fine

@Scrub @DR3Y @Triv

It's not even that either. Sometimes you get fk'd and the admin doesn't see it. It's an imperfect system. But this was a perfect time to show him that if an SO sees a mistake being made (forgetting to say freeze) actions can be taken so tje guy doesn't sit out a whole round.

Is it so hard to just admit fault and apologize? I feel like I'm the only one who abuses and owns up to it if I crossed a line with a community member.

yeah upvote this dick beerman

Only reason I even uprepped the kid is to offset these retards.

2 hours ago, Beerman said:

Is it so hard to just admit fault and apologize? I feel like I'm the only one who abuses and owns up to it if I crossed a line with a community member.

I get that, and I try to. But there's also times, probably like this that you could have sworn you said freeze at the end. If it's someone I trust to tell the truth, then I slay myself. The problem is that there's so many people that yell freekill, when they clearly weren't being freekilled, it makes it hard to believe.

I haven't watched the video, but that's typically how it goes for me when one person says I freekilled. I then usually try and ask the server if I said x command or not...

Edit: Just watched the video. @Triv You might not owe him and explanation, but you do owe Zeus, and the rest of staff one. You clearly freekilled in that situation, and I get it could fall under the category of what I just explained. I only saw one freekill, since the recording did start after the first supposed freekill. The main problem I see here is your absolute horrible handling of the situation since the start of the video. You flamed Zeus the entire time. Going up and spraying him down and saying "That's a freekill" is not an OK response to a complaint. Nobody else on the server gets to do that, why should you? It doesn't matter that you respawned him. I've also noticed your lack of caring in CD threads against you as of late. You again just try and shit all over the person complaining about you. I have nothing to do with SO's, but I do know that's not how we expect them to carry themselves.

@Beerman If you're talking about the jumprope one, that was really the only one I'm talking about. I don't like how he handled the kill him and respawn him (still a freekill so I guess you're right), but he did ignore here and in game the one at the jumprope. Also, ruffles essentially told him to step up his game and act like an SO not a 12 year old child... It was worded better, but that was pretty much it.

Edited by Moose

I get that, and I try to. But there's also times, probably like this that you could have sworn you said freeze at the end. If it's someone I trust to tell the truth, then I slay myself. The problem is that there's so many people that yell freekill, when they clearly weren't being freekilled, it makes it hard to believe.

I haven't watched the video, but that's typically how it goes for me when one person says I freekilled. I then usually try and ask the server if I said x command or not...

Oh I have no doubt triv thought he said freeze. I am talking about after it gets reported on the forums. And I watched on my phone so I'm not sure if chat blows up with the correction after the kill. But you'd think once you get a cd thread about it, a slight apology is in order.

Edit: Just watched the video. @Triv You might not owe him and explanation, but you do owe Zeus, and the rest of staff one. You clearly freekilled in that situation, and I get it could fall under the category of what I just explained. I only saw one freekill, since the recording did start after the first supposed freekill. The main problem I see here is your absolute horrible handling of the situation since the start of the video. You flamed Zeus the entire time. Going up and spraying him down and saying "That's a freekill" is not an OK response to a complaint. Nobody else on the server gets to do that, why should you? It doesn't matter that you respawned him. I've also noticed your lack of caring in CD threads against you as of late. You again just try and shit all over the person complaining about you. I have nothing to do with SO's, but I do know that's not how we expect them to carry themselves.

Watch till the end. There are two freekills.

@Ruffles commented a paragraph about the situation can't exactly remember what he said though. But it started out with "please no infraction"  lmao

23 minutes ago, Beerman said:

What did he say?

Edited by tazmanianxdude
Sorry ruffles the only reason I pinged u again is because my phone is stupid and wouldn't let me get rid of it:/

Now I'm nitpicking because of how triv handled this thread and that other one, but there was no reason to kill the guy even if you respawned him. He was next to the vent cell and showed he was going to make an attempt for it, then he got killed and respawned 4 cells away.

Edited by Beerman

5 minutes ago, Bowser said:

I was on the server at the time, I'm in the demo lmao, Shocker didn't do anything wrong I was simply backing him up. Although I appreciate I could have worded my post better. 

Wait, you removed my original post so now I look like an autist like the other Jailbreak players

I don't like your last sentence there mister @Bowser i advise you to change it.

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

Why is he even referring to triv as shocker again

He likes to make it known that he is an oldfag

To be honest, I am also guilty of FKing someone on purpose and then respawning them, the big difference between what I do/did is that I know the person I FK won't mind and usually it all plays as a part of a joke. 

Example: A T jokingly calls me a pussy and that I have no balls, I FK then and respawn them. Server gets a good laugh. Or when Jeff decides to call me an idiot and I shoot his ass down Kappa fuck his respawn.

Point of clarification: I don't kill every T that says I have no balls, it something that I do once in a blue moon when the moment seems right (Ts aren't buttfucking CTs, CTs aren't being idiots, etc.)

EDIT: Also, I understand that because I do it that it might influence others to do it too. It's probably not the greatest thing for me to do as an admin, but sometimes JB has a "mood" where the majority of the server is just very casual and we are all there just to purely have fun and good some good laughs. Those are the times where I think it's "acceptable" to do something like that, again once every blue moon. Not when someone was complaining to you when you FK'd them last round and they wanted a punishment to be placed on you.

Edited by Yunki

To be honest, I am also guilty of FKing someone on purpose and then respawning them, the big difference between what I do/did is that I know the person I FK won't mind and usually it all plays as a part of a joke. 

Example: A T jokingly calls me a pussy and that I have no balls, I FK then and respawn them. Server gets a good laugh. Or when Jeff decides to call me an idiot and I shoot his ass down Kappa fuck his respawn.

Point of clarification: I don't kill every T that says I have no balls, it something that I do once in a blue moon when the moment seems right (Ts aren't buttfucking CTs, CTs aren't being idiots, etc.)

EDIT: Also, I understand that because I do it that it might influence others to do it too. It's probably not the greatest thing for me to do as an admin, but sometimes JB has a "mood" where the majority of the server is just very casual and we are all there just to purely have fun and good some good laughs. Those are the times where I think it's "acceptable" to do something like that, again once every blue moon. Not when someone was complaining to you when you FK'd them last round and they wanted a punishment to be placed on you.

It's all about consent. Tortoise made a bind to respawn, blink, then to himself to a person to backstab. We were fighting each other the whole time until another member tried to do the same and was targeting me. I told him to stop and had he continued (he stopped) I would have kicked him.

It's like our rule with playing music. If somebody says to stop, you stop. Don't abuse people who don't want to be abused.

2 minutes ago, Beerman said:

It's all about consent. Tortoise made a bind to respawn, blink, then to himself to a person to backstab. We were fighting each other the whole time until another member tried to do the same and was targeting me. I told him to stop and had he continued (he stopped) I would have kicked him.

It's like our rule with playing music. If somebody says to stop, you stop. Don't abuse people who don't want to be abused.

I wasn't the a majority of the time the backstab bind was being used, but I agree. And again, as long as it isn't disrupting the flow of how the server wants the game to be played, I don't see a major issue. People are usually very outspoken and when they don't like something they let admins know, there are times where we had only 6 people on and that's when I give freedays every round until we get more people. But if just one person says they want to play legit, I play legit. 

I wasn't the a majority of the time the backstab bind was being used, but I agree. And again, as long as it isn't disrupting the flow of how the server wants the game to be played, I don't see a major issue. People are usually very outspoken and when they don't like something they let admins know, there are times where we had only 6 people on and that's when I give freedays every round until we get more people. But if just one person says they want to play legit, I play legit. 

It's an amazing bind and I will turn it into an LR only admins can do