Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Breeze, I dont understand why you're complaining about being perma ct'd ON AN ALT. You're perma ct'd on your main, you're evading it, and boom perma ct'd on the alt. YOU are restricted from playing counter terrorist, the account does not matter

@Breeze^.^ YOURE VIDEO LITERALLY SHOWS YOU PLAYING COUNTER TERRORIST, HOW IS THAT NOT EVADING?

Edited by Scrub

@Breeze^.^ You're not allowed to be on CT anyway, why are you making a post to get the CT removed? It is incredibly stupid on your behalf. It's not just your account that is Perma CT'd, it YOU. 

jfc

Clearing it with Beerman went something like this.

"Beerman it's breeze xD XD I'm on alt main is perm ct. Don't worry I will stay t. Paid friend to use his knife."

"I don't care in the slightest. You're going to get banned if you join ct and what an amazingly retarded lie."

i was gonna post that i don't believe the "i didn't want to bother admins" But breeze was already banned.

Edited by Mikethenaner

4 hours ago, Scrub said:

Breeze, I dont understand why you're complaining about being perma ct'd ON AN ALT. You're perma ct'd on your main, you're evading it, and boom perma ct'd on the alt. YOU are restricted from playing counter terrorist, the account does not matter

@Breeze^.^ YOURE VIDEO LITERALLY SHOWS YOU PLAYING COUNTER TERRORIST, HOW IS THAT NOT EVADING?

Its not that im complaining about it is that i got perma banned....

1 hour ago, Yunki said:

In an attempt to unnecessarily get unCTd, he got banned for a week :lul:FeelsGoodMan

I was not attempting to get unctd lol I got threatened that I was going to be banned because of an evasion

2 hours ago, Rune said:

Hey,

Hey Breeze.

Fuck off cunt.

If you're going to lie about shit, make sure that people can't catch onto your lie first, faggot.

http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1121079

Connected to CT 6 times over yesterday and today.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

Did you not fucking see when I switched back in forward as a joke?

23 minutes ago, Breeze^.^ said:

Its not that im complaining about it is that i got perma banned....

I was not attempting to get unctd lol I got threatened that I was going to be banned because of an evasion

Did you not fucking see when I switched back in forward as a joke?

So you admit to evading the restriction for a second time. Ez

at this point breeze is your average hypocrite who flat out makes lies to cover up his "mistakes" and deny's every single assumption about him when in the end its true

3 hours ago, Dray the time traveler said:

at this point breeze is your average hypocrite who flat out makes lies to cover up his "mistakes" and deny's every single assumption about him when in the end its true

Sounds like someone I know.

*hint* *hint*

is it a perma or temp?

You got banned from being on the CT team. Under no circumstance was it okay to get on the CT team. You got on a CT team. And don't say you did it because of a freekiller. You said you went back and forth as a joke. Drop the shit. Go bother a different community

Just now, Beerman said:

You got banned from being on the CT team. Under no circumstance was it okay to get on the CT team. You got on a CT team. And don't say you did it because of a freekiller. You said you went back and forth as a joke. Drop the shit. Go bother and different community

So am i perma banned from sg or not?

Jesus fuck can you not read? I'm not even going to explain it here. Go to that cancerous topic. Read what clamps said. Put a big magnet on your computer.

Just now, Breeze^.^ said:

I feel like you are trying to make a point but failing miserably