Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

19 hours ago, Hazelhype said:

I did care, but now i dont give a fuck its a lost cause, and get yo poor ass outta here with a Samsung, and go get an iPhone its the 20th century. To bad England is so far behind. :(

19 hours ago, Hazelhype said:

Keep what shit up calling you a Britt? Was your crumpet left in the oven too long? Did mum not leave the T-Bag in for long enough? Also the U.s. has the best economy and why do you always hear about immigration to the U.S. and not England? The U.S. is a way better place

18 hours ago, Hazelhype said:

LOL Im handicapped? your the one who still lives in Europe! Also are you mad because you lost to the U.S.??

18 hours ago, Hazelhype said:

Oh no i was trying to get at the fact that you were born of them. But the next time you go back to England can you say Hi to Harry Potter for me? 

The fuck?

Hello, I have been on the Jailbreak server for a bit now and I stopped playing for awhile due to personal situations. During that time my brother connected to the server and mass free killed resulting in an ipban across all Sg servers (I'm well aware that you already know this). Because I didn't know about this ban until awhile later, I was unable to respond within a 3 day time period so I hope that you can understand. He got banned on my computer which means my account is also banned from the servers. The link to my brother's profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/G4NK and steam id: STEAM_0:0:94784647

and the link to my profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sph1nxxx/ and steam id: STEAM_0:0:120616929

I appreciate the time you've taken to respond to this appeal, and I wish to continue being a member of Syndicate Gaming. ~Nick

Damn brothers! Always gotta fuck shit up!

Hello, I have been on the Jailbreak server for a bit now and I stopped playing for awhile due to personal situations. During that time my brother connected to the server and mass free killed resulting in an ipban across all Sg servers (I'm well aware that you already know this). Because I didn't know about this ban until awhile later, I was unable to respond within a 3 day time period so I hope that you can understand. He got banned on my computer which means my account is also banned from the servers. The link to my brother's profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/G4NK and steam id: STEAM_0:0:94784647

and the link to my profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sph1nxxx/ and steam id: STEAM_0:0:120616929

I appreciate the time you've taken to respond to this appeal, and I wish to continue being a member of Syndicate Gaming. ~Nick

Damn brothers! Always gotta fuck shit up!

This seems to be the one instance where that might be an actual excuse

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I'm done. All of this that I did was the fucking worst idea ever. I was mean rude and racist. But there is just a point when you have to end all of it and that's here, I burred every bridge into any thing to do with sG. So this is it im sorry for all of the shit I caused, first i wanna say sorry to Ollie. Ollie i said a lot of shit that was dumb mean and racist, and i deserved everything you said about me, also im sorry that every one calls you a Britt now in sG. I also want to say sorry to all of the head admins/advisers who helped me get to this point were i know that all of the shit that i did was stupid and repulsive but especially Jeff and Vege. Jeff was the only staff who would really talk to me about what was happening and not just freak out like most other people would have. Also Vege for helping me really understand the stupidity of what i was doing.

But i have to say sorry to the Two admins whom i caused the most shit to, Totes and cows. Cows i'm sorry for the way that i behaved, and how i called you Totes's bitch. You were just a guy on the internet who wanted to better know someone personally. Also i want to thank you for helping me to get my feet on the ground, and helped gain a new friend ship over the internet. Even tho you hate me know I just remember the good times we had playing comp and playing on JB together, and also I really want to thank you for all of the chances you gave me. You gave me way to many chances and im grateful for that. but I really want to just say im sorry for all of the shit I put you through.

Totes. I just want to say that i fucked things up between us so badly, and i wish i wouldn't have. But i know every thing i said can not be taken back at this point. We became friends when I would always help TCU try to free kill you,  and after that we just started to play almost every day together. But I want to say that I am sorry for everything I put you through, weather it was calling you those names or saying very hurtful things, especially now tho because you told me about all of the things you where going through during that week, when every thing got crazy. But I wanna say thank you for all of the great times i had playing sG game modes with you, and even playing comp games. It was the most fun I had ever had playing video games before, and i thank you for all of the great times.

I know that all of you probably hate me know and there is nothing i can do about it but say Sorry. No I dont expect any of you to accept it but i know that i tried. Thank's to everyone who made the sG experience fun, it was a great and thank all of you for it- Ty

Is it just me or are their a lot more apology posts lately? To be completely honest I never know if I should take them seriously or expect them to come back and troll flame some more regardless of  whether they posted about personal life issues or not. This community, these people are supposed to be like an escape from all that and I get it sometimes people can't help themselves and bring that stuff here to, but if you really want time to clear your head and enjoy some games with good people they should leave their personal shit off the community. Make good friends with people you can trust and talk to them about it in PM's and shit. 

Time and time again I've seen explosive and destructive behavior that turns the entire community against them and it doesn't help when RL is giving you shit and you make the online life hate you in the process. Then where ya supposed to go to get a breather from the world today?

End Rant

End Rant

I agree.

Time and time again we see someone acting like a dweeb, know-it-all, self-righteous, presumptuous, brash, entitled dick.

But really it's quite simple, regardless of what's happening in your personal life, use this place to escape, have fun and play games with cool people.

Don't be any of the things aforementioned and you should have a good time here.

9 hours ago, Gerald said:

If your apology is sincere, take a break. Further evaluate your actions, and change them. We've had some real shitbirds, in this community, and some of them have changed.

Pretty much what I did. I just never apologized to the community. I just stopped playing  our servers and now im slowly easing my way back in it

Pretty much what I did. I just never apologized to the community. I just stopped playing  our servers and now im slowly easing my way back in it

I only remember good things. When were you a shitbag?

4 hours ago, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

He got SO and then changed.

Pretty much. I got tired of people who constantly did things to bother admins, the sheer pressure of having to babysit everything and everyone, and just slowly became more defensive and rude to people due to the people in the servers. Specially JB where people who have 3x as much playing hours break blatant rules on a constant basis, and as soon as you take action you get flamed by the server. So I just stopped playing over all, took a break, and am trying to slowly re-learn how to you know, tell a kid that breaks a rule although he may be a regular, without cussing him out and dropping a 40 ct ban on him. 

During these last 2 months (december/january) I had to find my own place pretty much, and just figure out if I wanted to stay as an SO or not, and to be honest im still deciding that. But we'll see what happens with time. 

-- 

And Jeff, yeah I did change. Specially that start when I got TTTGO SO. I don't recall ever having altercations with you, but I remember in particular trying to flex on dave, and if you got shit for it 'cause of me, my bad.

5 minutes ago, Mark from Facebook said:

Pretty much. I got tired of people who constantly did things to bother admins, the sheer pressure of having to babysit everything and everyone, and just slowly became more defensive and rude to people due to the people in the servers. Specially JB where people who have 3x as much playing hours break blatant rules on a constant basis, and as soon as you take action you get flamed by the server. So I just stopped playing over all, took a break, and am trying to slowly re-learn how to you know, tell a kid that breaks a rule although he may be a regular, without cussing him out and dropping a 40 ct ban on him. 

During these last 2 months (december/january) I had to find my own place pretty much, and just figure out if I wanted to stay as an SO or not, and to be honest im still deciding that. But we'll see what happens with time. 

-- 

And Jeff, yeah I did change. Specially that start when I got TTTGO SO. I don't recall ever having altercations with you, but I remember in particular trying to flex on dave, and if you got shit for it 'cause of me, my bad.

No bad blood just saying your like some other ppl in the past tht have gotten SO and been through the same way. Being a SO on jb is cancer and most people become more irritable.

Also we chill Mark no bad blood between us man.