Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

whenever i use a link from imgur it uses this ugly app or whatever, ive had to use the insert other media button to get around it

we need the "lights out" button from before, its really just a minor nuisance tbh 

clamps is up there with damn daniel for worst forced meme of 2012+4

7 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

whenever i use a link from imgur it uses this ugly app or whatever, ive had to use the insert other media button to get around it

we need the "lights out" button from before, its really just a minor nuisance tbh 

clamps is up there with damn daniel for worst forced meme of 2012+4

Not all imgur submissions are images. If it's a gifv, that's just an mp4. Instead just paste the link directly into your post and our oEmbed reader will automatically embed it for you.

It doesn't get much more user friendly. Welcome to using a computer, Ted.

24 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

the embedder is the problem smartass, i use direct link every time and the app steals my link and formats in some ugly way when i just want the image at its source size

There's no other way to allow you to embed an imgur webm without giving you full access to certain html features that would allow you to post screamers. Sorry, my ears > your privs.

btw, several people in this thread didn't have issues using basic forum functionalities, idk man

Edited by camelFun

I mean he dint CHOOSE to stay perma banned as he states here  "I have chosen to stay perm banned, and would in conclusion like to keep it that way.  "

If he did he wouldn't have made that account to appeal it in the first place, and would've just let it run its course.

im not even talking about webms thats a separate issue

look at how ugly this is compared to

NH281pe.jpg

do i need to start translating my posts into ratspeak french?

Edited by Carl Sagan

30 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

my issue is resolved

copying actual images has never worked on any forums ever, how was i supposed to know

We have pleased the heathen.

1 hour ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I can't find a gif that describes my feeling right now regarding this Jeannie business... It's a mix of hatred, annoyance, slight sympathy, hostility, and a bit of awe. Someone wanna help me out?

clamped

2 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I can't find a gif that describes my feeling right now regarding this Jeannie business... It's a mix of hatred, annoyance, slight sympathy, hostility, and a bit of awe. Someone wanna help me out?

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FZgwrs.gFred-Rogers-Middle-Finger.gif

Perma ct for three fks???

From what I can see he didn't even leave.

And what racism. Come on Little One it really looks like the punishment was appropriate.