Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Clamps already said we can CT people for baiting that hard.

So bottom line if he becomes a little bit too much of a Kill whore, you can CT him for ruining the fun, just so he can get a couple more points because he likes to pull the trigger a bit too much.

Mark said I can do it confirmed.

Don't want to derail membership thread so I'll post it here:

The thing is, on more than 1 occasion someone has just freshly gotten into the clan and have become SO. I know the title is supposed to mean a lot, but it really doesn't mean shit. I believe that Vet should take priority over SO in a application process.

Really can't lose that p90 skin can you b-cock

And to think veteran's day is tomorrow. Will be making post in our honor since sg forgot about the troops

Maybe for the day we'll allow you guys to be a +3 on the broken voting system in honour of our veterinarians.

But what do I know? My titles doesn't mean shit!

Edited by Travesty

Phoenix, you want us to DEMOTE a long time member because you were kicked while you literally come into the CD and break our rules. Based on your inability to follow the rules here, why would we assume you were following rules on the server and Will was unjustified in kicking you?

http://www.joinsg.ne...abusive-player/

This is resolved.

7/10

Could have shut him down harder.

Good read though.

I know the kid pisses you off, he got on everyone's nerves when he was admin. He knows he fucked up, and he really is trying to get past all that. I know he complains a lot about disrespect and harassment when most of the time it's just a mild insult, but the kid shouldn't be ridiculed forever because of this. Every admin has fucked up, some more than others and he shouldn't have the entire JB community at his throat because he was an awful admin. It's not for everyone and I think he learned that.

The kid is like 11 or 12 if I remember correctly and we were all little shits back then, but the thing is we all grow up. I played JB today, and he was on as well. the amount of shit he gets from a majority of players is ridiculous. I get CT's gun planting T's when he is warden, everyone shouting "FREEKILL!" whenever he kills someone, and I honestly feel terrible for him. At first I didn't give a shit because he annoyed the hell out of me with the entire admin abuse situation, but all these little things are gonna keep adding up. I know we all say something like "It's the Internet, if you can't handle it get off" but the matter of the fact is, he can't play his favorite game because of a fuck up. People like SlyFox shit on Matthew at every possible moment and SlyFox has his bad (terrible) days too. 

All in all, Matthew fucked up, we all know that. But he's still so young, and he shouldn't get all this hate after the situation has ended. If I was in his place back when i was 13 or 14, I know that would've really fucked me up mentally with all those little insults whenever I got on. 99% of the time, when he gets insulted its nothing major and something we all experience when someone gets mad at us, but he gets this constantly (At least when I'm on). I know you were doing it for fun and whatnot, but don't push the kid's button. He was a awful admin, but he really is a decent player in the community. Like I said, it's not just you, but when an admin does what you did, it sets an example to the rest of the regulars and people playing that it's okay to do what you're doing.

Just my 2 cents.

Well while we were having our fun before I even did anything he was complaining about admin abuse, so then I burned and slapped him next round. Staff gave him exactly what he wanted, to be made out a victim when nothing was done to even really ruin his round then to have me get "punished". He got exactly what he wanted.

lmfao he hasnt improved at all, he just cant kick people since he doesnt have admin. i still see him say things like "i dont have admin because some people think kicking for disrespect is abuse" and ask admins to kick players for telling him to shut the fuck up. he probably doesn't deserve constant harrassment, but to be fair he shittalks as well (also slyfox is fucking retarded).

Well while we were having our fun before I even did anything he was complaining about admin abuse, so then I burned and slapped him next round. Staff gave him exactly what he wanted, to be made out a victim when nothing was done to even really ruin his round then to have me get "punished". He got exactly what he wanted.

I mean, you had to have known he was going to report you B-cock :P

But in all seriousness, Staff has been doing a good job in letting Matthew know that they don't want to hear everyone single minuscule complaint. Driz has told Matthew multiple times that he needs to learn to take the insults better instead of reporting it every time. The only case he has gotten someone banned (besides mfk) was when he reported Chickens, but that was for a different reason anyway.

Obviously, if that was me who you burned I wouldn't have given two shits, but everyone is different. Whether you did it to him just because of who he is, is something no one will know besides you. While obviously there are times he gets insulted just because it's trash-talk in-game, he does get ridiculed because of his past (i.e. SlyFox)

Don't know how to double quote

"lmfao he hasnt improved at all, he just cant kick people since he doesnt have admin. i still see him say things like "i dont have admin because some people think kicking for disrespect is abuse" and ask admins to kick players for telling him to shut the fuck up. he probably doesn't deserve constant harrassment, but to be fair he shittalks as well (also slyfox is fucking retarded)."

A week after he got his admin removed he was pretty bad with the complaining, but this last week and today specifically I haven't seen a real reason to why he gets shit on. SlyFox usually is the one who starts it and all, and maybe his actions are the reason why it seems to happen constantly, but I don't know. Before he got admin, Matthew was a very decent player who got along with others. 

Edited by Yunki

Matthew shouldn't be playing csgo because its Rated +18 for Mature People, if he decided to play a game rated mature, he should know what type of people he's going to meet there, I feel bad for the parents letting kids to play adult games.

But that's just my opinion.

Edited by Crobat

Matthew shouldn't be playing csgo because its Rated +18 for Mature People, if he decided to play a game rated mature, he should know what type of people he's going to meet there, I feel bad for the parents letting kids to play adult games.

But that's just my opinion.

Congratulations, that's the most idiotic thing I've read all day. You've been a member of these forums since you were 16...

Edited by BananaPeelz