Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Just now, Cman said:

You say you never claimed something, but then say you corrected yourself. Do you understand the definition of contradiction? If not here is it, 

noun

a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.

I corrected my claim. Yet  my claim  was not what you said it was. 

Do you know the definition of basic fucking reading? Maybe if you read what i said, you'd understand. 

Just now, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

Wasn't too bad when it first came around, but eventually got taken over by retards,kids, idiot SOs.

"everything i say is a meme."

Yeah it is, what about it

Just now, *star* said:

Such a shame that you judge an entire server by one person making a mistake that they corrected. Shame you're a judgmental asshole. 

Just stop man. You look so immature.

Just now, *star* said:

Oh so now you have nothing else to pick on me with so you attack the fact that i dont give two shits about typing this bullshit? I know you're insecure, its ok. Just instead of attacking people on the internet you should probably find some help. 

Weren't you just insulting almost everyone in previous posts? Lol. I smell some hypocrisy here.

Just now, *star* said:

I corrected my claim. Yet  my claim  was not what you said it was. 

Do you know the definition of basic fucking reading? Maybe if you read what i said, you'd understand. 

??????????????????? 20 minutes is far too long for a server to be left without an admin. And coming from a former server owner, thats how you get dosed ????????????????????????

Just now, October said:

Weren't you just insulting almost everyone in previous posts? Lol. I smell some hypocrisy here.

If you're going to walk all over me, treat me like shit and call me stupid just because YOU cant understand what im saying, then yes. I will fucking insult you. 

Just now, Cman said:

??????????????????? 20 minutes is far too long for a server to be left without an admin. And coming from a former server owner, thats how you get dosed ????????????????????????

Yes. I corrected myself to the people that the situation matters too. This doesn't involve you, so why do you care ? Stop acting like you know everything when you aren't even a part of the situation?

Just now, Dad? said:

Your signature is literally a LazyTown quote. You have no room to talk about immaturity.

I wish mine was

Just now, Cman said:

Or maybe it's the GIRL GAMER card?

This is entertaining, I would like to thank you for giving me some nice laughs. I wonder if  @Dad? is also willing to contribute here as well.

Also I hope I can meet u both on the server at some point. I love having FUN with new paidmins that think they can run the server

Just now, *star* said:

If you're going to walk all over me, treat me like shit and call me stupid just because YOU cant understand what im saying, then yes. I will fucking insult you. 

Weren't you the one to pull the trigger on the insults on the community first though?

This is entertaining, I would like to thank you for giving me some nice laughs. I wonder if  @Dad? is also willing to contribute here as well.

Also I hope I can meet u both on the server at some point. I love having FUN with new paidmins that think they can run the server

Did I mention he has multiple vacs and a few permas on GMOD servers?

Maybe if you didnt have a system where you can pay for a rank having shitty admins who think their entitled to their rank wouldnt happen (laughing emoji)

Awh, it's my pleasure you sweet thing. I truly appreciate your glorious contribution to such a magnificent chain of servers! May you just have the most wonderful and fun-filled life! From what I've heard, you SO's sure like to use the whole "I can't get online because I have a life" excuse. Sitting in your mother's basement eating ramen and watching anime isn't much of a life, but to each their own I suppose.

Just now, October said:

Did I mention he has multiple vacs and a few permas on GMOD servers?

I'm not VAC banned from Gmod, nor were the VACs my fault. They were added when CSGO / TF2 went through their anticheat crisis 2 years ago. It's okay though, it's like prison rep at this point. I love it. 

Just now, *star* said:

since we're doing background checks do you know what how many VAC's i have? 

oh wait... you dont... i have like 6 steam accounts LOL

Just now, Cman said:

Thanks for describing yourself for us.

Im not gunna act like im not entitled to the fucking rank when i paid for it. lol

If you actually have a vac ban from gmod or gotten perma banned from any server, you actually have to be retarded @Dad?

I mean I have numerous steam accounts and as I previously stated, they weren't added legitimately. It's okay though because I can still access the games, steam support states they won't remove the listing. As I said, It's oke.

Just now, *star* said:

oh wait... you dont... i have like 6 steam accounts LOL

Im not gunna act like im not entitled to the fucking rank when i paid for it. lol

Seems like people can't play fair to own only 1 acc.

You did act entitled though.. Lol.

Just now, Cman said:

Thanks for describing yourself for us.

That's cute! You're trying to negate the fact that these servers are so thirsty for money that they offer staff privileges and commands for money and then the SO's, who don't pay for their rank, bitch about the Paidmins actually enforcing the rules without being a complete cunt. Cherry picking your information is a magical thing.

Just now, October said:

Seems like people can't play fair to own only 1 acc.

You did act entitled though.. Lol.

You sir might have the rare developmental disorder commonly referred to as Autism or Autism Spectrum. It's a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts. Too much SO'ing really fucks you up man, maybe take a break from the constant sucking off of staff members and look for something better in life.