Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Why the fuck are all those people posting on fuzzyz chat?

Moose wasent even there, no clue why hes putting in his 2 cents. Triggers a moron. Sean actually contribuited and beerman is kind of autistic, he was there but he just spews hatefulness.

Moose wasent even there, no clue why hes putting in his 2 cents. Triggers a moron. Sean actually contribuited and beerman is kind of autistic, he was there but he just spews hatefulness.

Idk, but for real, next time something retarded like this happens, just step up as an SO and tell both of the morons to stop lmao.

I know Kim was there at the time too. I should have just told him to tell them to stop.

Ayyyy

Idk, but for real, next time something retarded like this happens, just step up as an SO and tell both of the morons to stop lmao.

I know Kim was there at the time too. I should have just told him to tell them to stop.

I did. I had just gotten in when everything was already a havoc, and as soon as I saw K1p threatning to perma ct i told him to chill the fuck out or else I was going to kick him. 

He calmed down a bit after i told him to stop threatning people with powers he doesnt have, and just making the server a shitty place to be. 

But again, there was an RO there and Kim which is an official JB SO. I'm not much in my place to connect and start barking orders. 

I know I coudl've done more, but to be honest I'm not so sure what to do since there was a 3 people fight and caused other people to come in and put in their 2 cents.

Edit; i dint even see k1p banning fuzzy or else i wouldve definetly banned him for admin abusing.

Edited by Mark from Facebook

Don't understand how the fuck they managed to talk shit back and forth for 2 hours with different members of the community with more power than k1p on.

Not pointing fingers, I just saw Kim on at the time fuzzy was banned and nothing was done.

Rank admins like Beerman had no reason to interfere as it wasn't even his job.

I'm honestly just tired of the same shit going on with children bickering and talking shit and it ends up with being more people ganging up on one person. Make it fucking stop before it gets worse.. If I see it I mute them for a bit, no harm... they still get to play without actually making people have a bad time. 

Edited by Sean.

I did. I had just gotten in when everything was already a havoc, and as soon as I saw K1p threatning to perma ct i told him to chill the fuck out or else I was going to kick him. 

He calmed down a bit after i told him to stop threatning people with powers he doesnt have, and just making the server a shitty place to be. 

But again, there was an RO there and Kim which is an official JB SO. I'm not much in my place to connect and start barking orders. 

I know I coudl've done more, but to be honest I'm not so sure what to do since there was a 3 people fight and caused other people to come in and put in their 2 cents.

Edit; i dint even see k1p banning fuzzy or else i wouldve definetly banned him for admin abusing.

did you warn k1p over voice chat or something, cause I went through the logs and I don't see you giving him a warning at all before fuzzy was banned which was quite a while after k1p threatened to perma ct someone.

The only warning you gave him actually was to not take his argument with beerman out of  admin only chat, which was after like 30 minutes an hour of argument between fuzzy and k1p.

did you warn k1p over voice chat or something, cause I went through the logs and I don't see you giving him a warning at all before fuzzy was banned which was quite a while after k1p threatened to perma ct someone.

The only warning you gave him actually was to not take his argument with beerman out of  admin only chat, which was after like 30 minutes of argument between fuzzy and k1p.

I remember explicitly telling Fuzzy that k1p doesnt have the power to perma ct and that is only SO or higher. Now I won't lie to you and say " yeah man i did it over chat"  because to be honest I do not remember. I am pretty sure I warned him, and if Its not in the logs I believe it was over chat, unless I'm going crazy and I think I did something when I din't. 

I think I told him over admin chat to stop harassing them aswell. 

In future how should I handle a situation like that? Should I just kick all three of them (panther was also involved, not as much) and ban if they come back guns blazing? Or should I take another method of approach?

Step in and tell everyone who is instigating to stop, if they don't listen to you,mute them.

If one of you guys would have stepped in at the beginning of this and just muted the people involved, the server population wouldn't of had to sit through an hour of three morons bickering.

Mark, the reason why I piped in was because as a JB SO, I've played with both of them, and I know they both have patterns of causing problems (even minor such as mic spam). My post was removed, but my point stands that this is not a single occurrence.

As far as handling it, I'm not sure why Kim/Piero hadn't done anything. But if it seems like nothing is being resolved don't be afraid to flex the power... Just kidding, kind of. In my opinion, in the end it'd be better for them to have a complaint against you rather than putting the server through that stuff for as long as it went on. I'm sure that it interfered with things like orders being given throughout that time, as fuzzy tends to be very vocal on his mic....If they still have a problem with each other though, you can tell them to shut up or they'll be banned (since gagging doesn't work in admin chat and some people insist on spamming it even when you gag them) and they can take it to the forums to be resolved...

Edited by Moose

Sean  k1p started this he wanted to slay me for  not being with my team,at that moment i was Hot Pursuiting. I said to him u can't slay me for that in voice chat he muted me  when i was warden like 3-4 times every 1-2 min idk how i am the toxic player here but ok.

I can attest to k1p doing to this me as well. Instant slayed even though he didn't know the reason why I wasn't with team (as I was running back to them). Frustrating as hell.

I agree with you on that trav. this sometimes happens when I'm watching a ct and I slay them as they are running back to team, but usually if I do it, it's because they seemed like they picked a longer path on purpose.

but this.

That's true there was like 2 S0 in the srv and they didn't do anything.

"I'm standing here by a hole, I have a shovel, but I didn't do it. Even though you saw me get out of it. Oh, and that's k1p's hole over there. See how he's standing by it with a shovel."

Edited by Joscal

I can attest to k1p doing to this me as well. Instant slayed even though he didn't know the reason why I wasn't with team (as I was running back to them). Frustrating as hell.

Trav why you not messaging me when this happens? I'll come in and ban him no questions asked and leave :B): .

You don't even need me to be on steam to message me.... 

I will flex my powers on anybody who is in the wrong. Mark told me to knock it off so I assumed it was being handled.

I just don't want Cows yelling at me about it and I lose my admin. Fuck that.

Edited by Beerman