Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

You only fuck with people who like you. You should never have to see your pal on the forums kid

And never slay unless you know 100 percent they fucked up. Thank god for that respawnblink combo

Edited by Beerman

"so, we were playing clouds ON Jb, and we were at jump rope, i went to turn the power to 2 and it went to 3, it then killed like 8 people, and tcu cted me for mfk" - retard

"You admit to having attempted to set the game to the second difficulty, not the first. The restriction is staying. Resolved. " - camel 

Didn't say he started it at 2. I figured he meant they were currently playing jump rope then went to hit two and it hit three....

Edited by Beerman

"so, we were playing clouds ON Jb, and we were at jump rope, i went to turn the power to 2 and it went to 3, it then killed like 8 people, and tcu cted me for mfk" - retard

"You admit to having attempted to set the game to the second difficulty, not the first. The restriction is staying. Resolved. " - camel 

Didn't say he started it at 2. I figured he meant they were currently playing jump rope then went to hit two and it hit three....

He said, "We were at jumprope," not "We were playing jumprope."

Yeah semantics. Didn't clarify enough and got slammed

You are probably right. I just had to point it out

Edited by Beerman

Yeah semantics. Didn't clarify enough and got slammed You are probably right. I just had to point it out

It's not improper clarification; It's telling the truth accidentally at first then coming back to lie about it (he pm'd me to handle it, but it's clear he was lying).

In the case of Frosty Voodoo v iCop

I usually just laugh whenever I get kicked and just rejoin the server.

And if I'm on CT when I get kicked obviously it's in my full right and totally not abusing to teamswitch back to CT and do a mic check to get rid of somebody. Obviously.

Nah kicking somebody for admin abuse is stupid. Just talk mad shit to them in pub chat until they realize their dick move