Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

He was banned for close to a week. Seems long enough. If he keeps it up the toxicity, he will be banned again. They always do.

6 minutes ago, Mark from Facebook said:

With all due respect, I don't know what happened behind the scenes with the C4 stuff that lead to him getting unbanned

But won't unbanning him just give him more motivation to be a shitter because now he knows he's being targeted and there was no real consequence for his actions?

I've honestly lost count of the number of toxic idiots that think they're somehow more clever than all the idiots before them and can be little shitbags and get away with it. Unbanning him will give him all the tools he'll need to dig his own grave and earn the perma that he'll truly deserve. 

This isn't some new concept we've never dealt with before, and it won't be the last one either. They all have the same eventual ending, though. 

22 minutes ago, Beerman said:

All jokes and circlejerking aside, I really do love crobat's dedication and pride in being the ZE leader.

EXCUSE ME SIR THIS IS THE TALK MAD SHIT THREAD NOT THE GIVE MAD PROPS THREAD! PLEASE FOLLOW PROPER GUIDELINES!

(not..)

Edited by Clamps

EXCUSE ME SIR THIS IS THE TALK MAD SHIT THREAD NOT THE GIVE MAD PROPS THREAD! PLEASE FOLLOW PROPER GUIDELINES!

You're in my other world famous thread designed to not get infracted by you. Not TMS

6 hours ago, Zip said:

1. When I got back on, I was greeted with "kill yourself" and a couple of questions regarding C4's ban.

2. I don't know how many times I have to say it.. SO's DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO PERMA BAN ANYONE.

3. But anyway, I don't recall ever being "hostile" or "aggressive" towards anyone except C4.

4. Every time I would join the server he would tell me to kill myself or call me a faggot etc.

5. I was fed up and I all did was say "sssshh" in the mic when he was talking.

1. That there is one of the bigger problems with our server community, a lot of us enjoy c4 a little too much and are known for extreme reactions towards this. I was unaware of this

2. Also unaware and it appears c4 didn't know as well.

3. This one I'm a little surprised about, I didn't think you were being aggressive but rather others were being aggressive to you. You might not notice it but you do have the tendency to seem like you are ignoring people or paying little interest to their feelings on the matter (at least on the server) this makes others sort of upset with you and they begin to show hostile attitudes.

4. This is the point that had I known I would probably not be defending him on, I don't fully listen to things on the server so I missed some of this and figured you might have provoked him. But this kind of behaviour warrants you muting or gagging him. Honestly I'm sorry for what he said to you, I was not aware of this treatment.

5. Honestly good job trying to cool down the situation but you really should just !sm him or something. I kind of wish he would have tried to talk to you about things instead of acting in that matter. I might want to also note that by saying "shhhhh" you may have also been doing what I typed in number #3 even if it wasn't on purpose which could easily have provoked him even more.

I am very glad that you decided to comment about this, hearing the other side of the story I can understand why he was banned. If not for the "DDOS" joke/threat then for constant abuse and harassment of you.

Not just towards me but towards other players on the server too. Basically, anyone he disagreed with or didn't like. He would call them names and constantly harass them too. 

Just now, Zip said:

Not just towards me but towards other players on the server too. Basically, anyone he disagreed with or didn't like. He would call them names and constantly harass them too. 

Oh I know that too well. He's the one who gave me the fish bowl name (arguably my own fault for previously having such a bad mic). The thing is he also likes to half joke when he does it and if you follow along with it he isn't that bad of a guy. However as I said he can take things a tad too far, I really wish he would just sit down and have a casual conversation with some of the staff/SO (excluding Asuna).

5 minutes ago, Trelvick said:

Oh I know that too well. He's the one who gave me the fish bowl name (arguably my own fault for previously having such a bad mic). The thing is he also likes to half joke when he does it and if you follow along with it he isn't that bad of a guy. However as I said he can take things a tad too far, I really wish he would just sit down and have a casual conversation with some of the staff/SO (excluding Asuna).

Dude I think you should have a talk with @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV. Sounds to me like you have the stockholm syndrome, Narwhals might be able to help you. 4Head

11 minutes ago, Jodas said:

Dude I think you should have a talk with @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV. Sounds to me like you have the stockholm syndrome, Narwhals might be able to help you. 4Head

All right, everyone calm down, I'm here.

I'm the official sG counselor. I'm here to help and to facilitate an honest, open dialogue, between both parties, as an impartial 3rd party. 

@Trelvick, how did this whole situation make you feel? Not "feel", as in emotions. I mean, FEEL. 

Crobat, Zip, we'll get to you soon.

Just now, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

All right, everyone calm down, I'm here.

I'm the official sG counselor. I'm here to help and to facilitate an honest, open dialogue, between both parties, as an impartial 3rd party. 

@Trelvick, how did this whole situation make you feel? Not "feel", as in emotions. I mean, FEEL. 

Crobat, Zip, we'll get to you soon.

I feel like I'm not drunk enough to have this conversation.

34 minutes ago, Trelvick said:

I feel like I'm not drunk enough to have this conversation.

Alcohol is a crutch. I believe a lot of these issues stem from your battle with alcoholism. What makes you drink? While it allows you refuge from your problems, it only exacerbates the issue rather than allowing you to handle it head on.

Alcohol is a crutch. I believe a lot of these issues stem from your battle with alcoholism. What makes you drink? While it allows you refuge from your problems, it only exacerbates the issue rather than allowing you to handle it head on.

This hit me hard.

From. From now on...I shall be known as....Man

I'm kinda late on this post but whatever.

(this is regarding c4's ban)

so I was on ze when anti came on after he made colors work and announced it to the server but said it would need a restart to work for everyone.  Right after that c4 said, "oh so we need to restart Ze to get colors? I'll just ddos SG to make it restart."

I don't know what you guys are talking about when you said he said, "I'm going to ddos your toaster."

I know I don't have any proof but when this happened I'm pretty sure Crobat was active because about 4 seconds later he banned c4.

I don't know how to end this so I'll just say bye. 

Edit: c4 probably contacted Rip Grimes afterwards saying that he got banned for saying I'll ddos your toaster. Then he probably spread it on etc etc. In conclusion, I think c4 shouldn't be unbanned

Edited by Hei