Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Lol fucking what driz? No abuse, they constantly respawned and slayed a t for rebelling. They just have easily could have set their health to 9000 instead of flexing and showing off their admin powers man.

It's not hard to target a certain T every round. Play survivor, vote t to death, do your stupid explore day on one of the most played maps. Ez

Edited by Beerman

ok, it was a tough call honestly, and maybe the wrong one. However, I've been on there for those exploration days and as a new member it was critical. I can't count the number of times i've been told to move to x with no delays and i have no clue where x is and im shot for not moving quick enough. If the whole server, minus one guy, agreed to this, it's settled. If a new guy comes in, gets it explained and continues to fuck with people, that is detracting from the fun of the server as a whole. That was my outlook on it and why i resolved it as no abuse. 

also, here's my mom.

Hello children, this is driz's mom. If anyone calls him out again, I will spank each and every one of you with a wooden spatula. that is all, thanks. - driz's mom.

....driz I'm calling you out again.

I guess another thing that wasn't clear was if that all happened one round or not. Because then it's fair that he shouldn't get respawned since he rebelled. Unless they did a vote for an explore day over and over and over again I can see how bored I'd get and want to rebel, not get domed instantly.

Edited by Beerman

you must link to the CD thread! it's in the rules for the official i cant post in the CD thread.

apparently there are no rules when 1 of u fuckboys decided to move this thread to spam like dickweeds

it was probably eddy what a faggot

Yeah I'm still going to act like this is a common place for discussion on CD threads. Because fuck spiderman.

More accurately, I will use this as my own personal space to bitch at and weigh in my fat opinion on all entertaining threads.

Edited by Beerman

....driz I'm calling you out again.

I guess another thing that wasn't clear was if that all happened one round or not. Because then it's fair that he shouldn't get respawned since he rebelled. Unless they did a vote for an explore day over and over and over again I can see how bored I'd get and want to rebel, not get domed instantly.

that's valid. however, the burden of proof is on the OP, the complaint was open long enough and needed to be dealt with. as it stands only 1 person complained which would indicate the majority of the server either doesnt care or wanted explore days.

Yeah I'm still going to act like this is a common place for discussion on CD threads. Because fuck spiderman.

More accurately, I will use this as my own personal space to bitch at and weigh in my fat opinion on all entertaining threads.

JXUVirk.jpg

Make a cd post to get moved back to pub

can u believe someone that autistic would try to appeal his ban because he spammed voting threads before being jp'd

fuck man why do some of these ppl make it through votes

can u believe someone that autistic would try to appeal his ban because he spammed voting threads before being jp'd

fuck man why do some of these ppl make it through vote

xd i saw him on server once

yes

Why does nobody realize he is totally fucking with us. Nobody spells play as plai unless they want to purposefully look dumb

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

i wonder if eddy actually sat there for 5 minutes scrolling his mouse

that dedication

Eddy just sitting there...*scroll* ...."Fuck this shit"....*scroll*...."Stupid motherfucker"...*scroll* *scroll*...."Ok it's been five minutes."

How many people bother loading up a demo to see if somebody was hacking? Recently people have been putting videos of the demos along in the post and it's just great. I want to see this wall hacker

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk