Sign in to follow this  
Mark from Facebook

Map Overview

Red colored maps - Map needs to be Removed/ Worked on.

Blue maps - Map Needs to be Tweaked/ Kept. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ttt_lttp_kakariko_a4_csgo

- Weapon Spawns need to be more spread out, as well as removing AWPs/Autos/Negev

sg_apehouse_sg

- Awps need to be removed.

ttt_parkhouse_sg

- Awps, auto snipers, negevs need to be removed. And weapon spawn needs to be randomized across map (all located at spawns.) 

ttt_crummycradle_slayers_v1

-  Keep

ttt_crummycradle_a4_slayers

- Good map, but V1 is better suited for CSGO

ttt_desperados_slayers

- Remove, has better version of map already with more open areas

ttt_lumos_slayers

- Guns are all in a center area, with spawns being rather far from the gun spawns. Water under the bridge crushes everyone to death

ttt_manor_pez_slayers

- ladders on side of castle is broken, stairs on front of spawn make you jump inconsistently, nothing major, all stairs are count as ladders. Dark Map (hard to see ) Gun spawn is not randomized (same guns same place, not enough variety). Stairs major problem to the map is the ladders itself. Map should be removed based on that stairs are ladders and its very very dark.

ttt_nukehouse_sg 

-Has a see through texture in the map could potentially give advantages due to this, otherwise AWP spawns should be removed.

ttt_slenders_slayers

- Remove map. Incredibly dark, almost impossible to know where you're going, no sense of direction. No fun for playstyle. 

ttt_underside_a1

-Can't join map, not found error, its not on the map server list for correct dling (thanks Dark pred).

Make sure map is on Fast DL, if it isn't, just remove it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is as far as me and Sandy got on the map list. I think we had 2-3 more maps to go but then Underside crashed the server.

I want to thank Sandy and DarkPredator for helping me with the Map changes, and giving me their opinion on what should be done with the map. 

Edited by Mark from Facebook

I hardly did anything other than switching the maps, and generally fucking around.

( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)

I forgot, it would be great to have de_mill on tttgo.

decent sized map, as well as being just a great map in general

Edited by Sandy.

Shouldn't be too hard to edit those maps If all there is to them are broken ladders and lighting...

Thanks guys, I'll probably do these changes sunday when I get home on sunday, If you guys find new maps to replace or add to the maplist feel free to post them here.