Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MONKEH

WEED

I used to smoke weed every day but have been clean 6 months now (job hunting phase) and noticed an increase in aggression and a general lack of being content in life.

This change in lifestyle has been a positive influence on my life. Aggression and testosterone is energizing and helps with day to day interaction. My lack of content keep me from being too comfortable and keeps my mindset very future-oriented.

This thread is to discuss how weed affects our lives, I am curious to see how the SYNDICATE GAMERS blaze up or down.

420xxxnoscope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never smoked it, but I'd imagine it would help calm my anxiety problems.

To be honest when I smoke weed, I get very antisocial. Thats if I get waaaay too high. If it was a choice on what I should do to loosen up, Id rather drink. But weed aint so bad unless youre wasting your paycheck on it and doing nothing with your life

i used to smoke a lot.. like a lot. i have some pretty rough chronic pains and it was the only thing i found that helped it.. smoked 6-8 times a day for the two years that i could. i began having a chemical problem in my body that reacted with smoking. so i eventually had to stop. was the hardest decision i had to make. stopping something that was killing me but was also keeping me from daily pain...anyways im not anti pot, saying that its bad for everyone. my reactions to it are a lot more complicated then ive described and as far as i know is completely unique to me. anyways as for how stopping affected me. well i began having depression problems after...possible from my pain coming back but idk. i also had bad anxiety before i started smoke and that came back too. another big thing i noticed is i became very antisocial. (possibly why i hang around on here all day but never post. also why ive never gone through the recruitment process.) anyways i dont do much with friends anymore but after being sober over two years im starting to get out and do things with friends and family again. in my opinion i was easier to get along with and more outgoing when i smoked. in the end i miss smoking and hope that some day i get to the point where i can again. i doubt this is helpful to u seeing as my cases is 1 in a million. hope the job hunt is successful! 

Badbie you speak from the heart and I admit to have the feels for you, bro.

While few were at your level of blaze-master, your transition to sober period is very relatable as I also kept to myself while high. It also took me a few years to apply for the community

Thank you for the luck, and I've found a job a few weeks ago luckily. I make this thread because they do not drug test and the temptation to smoke is ever present once again.

Thank you for your input

SENT FROM MY TOILET WHILE TAKING A HUGE SHIT

i used to smoke everyday for about 3.5 years. It started as something I'd do only weekends into everyday blazing over the span of a year. I stopped about 3 months ago. It was always something I did in my downtime, and seldom did it with other people. It was a nice way to just relax and play some games. I'd love to use it some more. However, I must admit it did not really add or subtract anything of significant importance to my life. I don't feel an excessive need to smoke a bowl. It definitely affected me negatively in that it would make me slower(mentally). In a social setting, I would much rather be drunk than high. I definitely think it should be legal, as alcohol. It definitely can affect people negatively, as well as positively, but moderation is the key. 

420 blaze it

I used to smoke several times a day during high school... no regrets I fucking loved it lol. In college I found that I actually had to do things and couldn't be perpetually stoned so I had to tone it down a bit. Now I haven't smoked in over a month, not voluntarily, it makes me very sad. I cannot wait to xxxmlg420blazeit again at the closest available opportunity. 

I smoked one time. TBH it did nothing but burn my lungs.

Most people don't feel it the first time, try again fam

Badbie you speak from the heart and I admit to have the feels for you, bro. While few were at your level of blaze-master, your transition to sober period is very relatable as I also kept to myself while high. It also took me a few years to apply for the community Thank you for the luck, and I've found a job a few weeks ago luckily. I make this thread because they do not drug test and the temptation to smoke is ever present once again. Thank you for your input SENT FROM MY TOILET WHILE TAKING A HUGE SHIT Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey thanks man! :)

I smoked one time. TBH it did nothing but burn my lungs.

yah man i didn't get high at all. it numbed my headache a bit which encouraged me to try again but yah i don't know of anyone who got like really high there first time. not sure why it works that way..

I've never smoked but from what I've read about it seems that marijuana can have amazing medical applications that are sadly being ignored and suppressed due to the war on drugs policy implemented by the government.

Now on the other hand of course too much of anything is bad and I would only assume that too much smoking would result in apathy much like in Monkeh's case.

you will get addicted! Then since it is hard to get enough weed in your system to satisfy your needs you will look to other drugs. You will start shooting up heroine and then catch aids because you used the same needle as your pet monkey. Then the aids will cause you pain so you will shoot up more and die of an overdose. Don't let this happen to you! Don't buy a pet monkey. When you are high it will seem like a good decision but just don't.

you will get addicted! Then since it is hard to get enough weed in your system to satisfy your needs you will look to other drugs. You will start shooting up heroine and then catch aids because you used the same needle as your pet monkey. Then the aids will cause you pain so you will shoot up more and die of an overdose. Don't let this happen to you! Don't buy a pet monkey. When you are high it will seem like a good decision but just don't.

Buy a pet donkey. Donkeys dont have aids :)

Yo centran brings up valid points: Weed is addictive. I'd describe the addiction as the feeling of simply wanting to be high rather than sober. The fact that we can get away with smoking and possibly being productive made weed a viable option for something to do on a Wednesday at 1pm. It's an interesting kind of addiction, and luckily easy to go cold turkey at any given moment.

Or get aids

My friend who flips o's thinks pot isn't addictive, yet I haven't seen him sober for more than a day for a year now. There are barely any negative side effects so I think it's hard to see when you've grown accustomed to the life style. Like you said it's an activity people do as soon as they wake up and continue throughout the day, daily. If I woke up and started drinking all day long one would say I'm addicted.

But nah it's pretty fucking cool how you can tweak your brain