Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yeet

Brofest? Brofest!

Brofest time poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What day suits you best?

• Thursday (6/25/15)
    • Friday (6/26/15)
    • Saturday (6/27/15)
    • Sunday (6/28/15)
  2. 2. What time suits you best? (times in CST)

I literally haven't drank since that night and I feel better without ingesting 1/2 of a 1/5 of whiskey in a night

Have a problem with alcoholism? Drink it away!

*This post sponsored by Anheuser-Busch

Tonight s the last night of voting, make sure you get your's in!

I got it in ;)

If this does happen, I will seriously perma ban anyone who does something as fucking stupid as drinking and driving. From everything. I don't tolerate that shit. Get some food, get some booze, pass out, and have fun. Dont be an idiot.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If this does happen, I will seriously perma ban anyone who does something as fucking stupid as drinking and driving. From everything. I don't tolerate that shit. Get some food, get some booze, pass out, and have fun. Dont be an idiot.

Yeah I'm already thinking of making Latias and whomever did it before with him sit out this one because of their previous actions.

I'll talk to Demon about it since he's the interim manager.

This brofest time is terrible, brofest is supposed to happen on saturday's or friday's since it's when most people will actually be able to show up and it can last for the longest period of time.

Considering it was voted on isn't this the time most people can do it? Or I guess since there were 3 options the highest 1/3rd

Considering it was voted on isn't this the time most people can do it? Or I guess since there were 3 options the highest 1/3rd

from what i am seeing it was a tie between saturday and sunday so demon got to choose whichever of the two days he wanted, and he chose the shitty one.

sausage sunday

i hope u guys enjoy ur anus fillings as per usual.

demon making it sunday was kinda dumb.

This brofest time is terrible, brofest is supposed to happen on saturday's or friday's since it's when most people will actually be able to show up and it can last for the longest period of time.

I mean there was a week vote period and that is what selected. It could be better yeah but thats what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calling your bluff.

says the guy who never takes his shirt off >.>

from what i am seeing it was a tie between saturday and sunday so demon got to choose whichever of the two days he wanted, and he chose the shitty one.

Actually when I ended voting the winner was Sunday by one vote, not exactly sure how to close a poll but I did have a cut-off date and that was the majority vote then. I didn't choose anything 

I was trying to get people to throw their votes in before it ended but it looks like we got 5-6 extra votes after the voting ended which resulted in what numbers we have now. Sorry for the inconvenience guys  

Actually when I ended voting the winner was Sunday by one vote, not exactly sure how to close a poll but I did have a cut-off date and that was the majority vote then. I didn't choose anything 

I was trying to get people to throw their votes in before it ended but it looks like we got 5-6 extra votes after the voting ended which resulted in what numbers we have now. Sorry for the inconvenience guys  

Honestly having a Friday and a Saturday vote is somewhat of a bad idea considering people who vote for those both want brofest to be during the same situation (no work the next day). It would be much better to have one option for both that says Friday / Saturday, then have another poll that specifies which of those they would prefer if the Friday/Saturday option gets picked.