Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fontaine

[SPOILERS] GoT Season Finale

My friend knew it would happen, glad he didn't spoil it as we watched. But seriously, Martin is doing this weird thing to narrow the plot in the series, most shows/movies have them meet up and travel together. NOPE, just kill them and we don't have to worry about them. 

Cersi's tits are a lot saggier than I thought... But that march was brutal as is, I actually felt bad for her... for a second. 

I thought it was strange for the Quarth girl to kiss Cersi's daughter for as long as she did, I suspected it was something sinister. What a was to poison somebody though.

Fucking Jon Snow why.

If they kill Tyrion, then the show is no longer worth watching. After they killed off the Red Viper, I lost all hope. The first time they stabbed Jon, it made me flinch... Holy fuck. I've heard fan theories saying he'll come back as Ghost (his dire wolf). 

I hate how fast this season went by. Can't tell if it's because of the first five episodes being leaked, or if it was just that good. Can't wait for next season. I think I'll start reading the books, I haven't pleasure read since high school

The books are great. Show is pretty much on track side from some minor issues

Sent from my OPO using Tapatalk(VIP)