Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddy

sG Poker Tournament!

I've had to remove some people from the club to make space, sorry if you were one of those people. I didn't remove anyone who has signed up for the game so far, I only removed a few sG members I haven't seen in forever and some names I didn't recognize.

Everyone has been accepted into the club, make sure you're signed up for the game as well!

GG2 Eddy, You just removed me the day after you/someone accepted

I'm about to purge some more old/inactive poker members to make room for others who want to play. This purge makes the check in process on Saturday more crucial.

I'll be present (in and out) 6PM CST for troubleshooting and a preliminary roll call. At 645 CST I'm going to start the official roll call. I will call your pokerstars name three (3) times in succession. If you don't hear your name and respond back to me after the third time, you will be removed from the club in order to effectively disenroll you from the tournament. Side conversations in the channel during check in will be prohibited.

Be respectful of the process...

At the conclusion of roll call, I will logout of the sG Manager account and will log into my personal account. No alibis will be entertained at that time. 

To reiterate eligibility for the tournament/ prizes

-Part of the poker club
-Registered on the forums (for at least 2 weeks prior to the tournament)
-Not banned from the forums or servers at the time of the tournament

Verification of all three will definitely be enforced upon distribution of prizes.

Update: I purged 30 accounts from the club. If I accidentally purged an account that was registered for the tournament, I apologize. I strongly recommend you register for the tournament sooner rather than later. Registering for the tournament tells me that your account is active and you plan on playing in the tournament. 

As of 0000 18 JUN, 29 players are registered for the tournament.

Kicked out, but signing back up. I might be able to make this one while I'm at work. Do I have to be on teamspeak? I don't want my coworkers to hear that shit.

Just to check in. After check in, TS is optional.

I've had to remove some people from the club to make space, sorry if you were one of those people. I didn't remove anyone who has signed up for the game so far, I only removed a few sG members I haven't seen in forever and some names I didn't recognize.

Everyone has been accepted into the club, make sure you're signed up for the game as well!

Fuck you

will we get an e-mail when we are notified if we are accepted back into the club?

will we get an e-mail when we are notified if we are accepted back into the club?

yes

Everyone who has applied, has been accepted into the club, make sure you're registered for the game.

I'd prefer if you don't show up this time, I'd like to win :P.

I'll show up.. unless something magically comes up. I'm currently at home in California enjoying my vacation so I should be there. No more worrying about timezone this time around. I'll just be pissed if a non-sg wins that shit.

As for checking in, I can just shoot someone a message on steam right? Don't want to use ts and listen to people yell and stuff.

Refresh me on how to sign up for the club again?

I'm in, but may lose power due to impending storm tonight.

Just noticed but it starts at 8 central or 7 central? One says 7 but big red letters says last roll call 750

Just noticed but it starts at 8 central or 7 central? One says 7 but big red letters says last roll call 750

Ya I've messaged Eddy about this, it apparently starts 7 pm est, not 7 pm cst, at least according to pokerstars.

If it's like the last few tournaments, roll call is at 7pm (EST) / 6pm (CST) /  5pm (PST) while the actual tournament starts an hour later. So you just need to pop on TS, say you are here and then be ready for like 7:45 - 7:50

It's going to start at 710 CST. A certain staff member didn't convert the time correctly. I have to trash the original tournament and create a new one. You should get a cancellation notice AND a notice of a new tournament. I'm going to allow extra time to check in. Spread the word and make sure you "reregister" for the tournament after its created.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

-sG Staff