Sign in to follow this  
aimbot

New Idea For Jailbreak

As I was playing Jailbreak and I saw a player force last ct, then the player that was forced into last ct position kill the person who had last request, I thought of this. When a player forces last ct, besides the standard 20 rounds I think they should receive 5-10 more rounds on top of the initial 20 for every person who dies do to the force last ct. This is just a suggestion and it may be to strict, but I think it would greatly reduce the amount of time last ct is forced.

So if three people are killed because of a forced last ct, you want the person restricted for 50 rounds?

No, it could be 5 rounds for each kill so then it would be 35 rounds which is not to extreme. Or maybe even less than 5.

Edited by aimbot

Well I was thinking more on the lines of lets say he forces last ct, he gets 20 rounds then he'll end up getting 5 more rounds on top of that.

I don't that is a good idea, there a plenty of squeaker wardens who can warden better than non squeaker wardens. They should not have to go get a voice changer just to jailbreak and warden. :mellow: