Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr Pepper

cells and south

So ive been playing on JB for a few weeks now and ive noticed whenever the warden gives order along the lines of "cell doors open face SOUTH...." alot of t's get confused & get killed. and its not just the t's, ive seen on multiple different occasions where ct's will ask for conformation on weather the t's should be facing their cells or facing south. ive noticed that it's not because t's dont know where south is but because more often then not: the warden has a shitty unclear mic/orders, warden dosent speak fluent english and could be misunderstood, ct's are shooting guns and often makes orders hard to hear, ct's are talking over warden (hard to hear), and my favorite reason the warden dosent read/notice the chat being flooded with "REPEAT" and after 5 seconds will just start killing people.

this happens just about every single day. i was wondering if perhaps there could be a rule stating that initial orders should pertain to cells and landmarks only, not direction like back in the simple days (cs:s). im bringing this up now because yesterday on avalanche there was an incident like this where a ct asked if the should be facing cells and some ct's were saying cells and some were saying south (the bait was so real) and there was a mass freekill incident (most likely because the ct was so confused like the rest of us).

thoughts? ideas?

You ask for a repeat. If enough people ask for a repeat and it doesn't happen, warden will get a slay.

ahh see, you have learned how to be a true kill whore. The warden can't just simply give clear orders or otherwise other CTs can enforce and get those precious precious kills. So by giving unclear orders then only the warden truly understands and the CTs will second guess themselves. In their confusion the warden can claim all the kills to himself! And thus his penis grows half a centimeter bigger for his just and mighty action. 

You ask for a repeat. If enough people ask for a repeat and it doesn't happen, warden will get a slay.

you would think so wouldn't you. but i dont see it happen much even when a ct points out t's are asking for repeats.

edit: also remember we only have 5 seconds to comply with orders and if a admin dosent take notice to whats going on around him then situations like these happen. ESPECIALLY when the is no admins on, and who will slay him then. and i wont be bothered to go thru ban process over word play and my word over yours blah blah blah.

Most of the time for me its "Face the DIRECTION South" to differentiate between them.

from what ive seen/herd, no, its not most of the time.

ahh see, you have learned how to be a true kill whore. The warden can't just simply give clear orders or otherwise other CTs can enforce and get those precious precious kills. So by giving unclear orders then only the warden truly understands and the CTs will second guess themselves. In their confusion the warden can claim all the kills to himself! And thus his penis grows half a centimeter bigger for his just and mighty action. 

Nice!

warden should repeat. if a warden wants them to face a direction of north south east a west, I always ask them to say the direction before it. IE All ts face THE DIRECTION south.

warden should repeat. if a warden wants them to face a direction of north south east a west, I always ask them to say the direction before it. IE All ts face THE DIRECTION south.

could just put that in the rules.

:^]

"When the cell doors open take one step out of your cell, face your cells, the cell doors are facing south, face east, and freeze. no detour or delays"