Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VEGEMITEKILLER

A compilation of all valid commands?

I'm not exactly sure if having a list of valid commands is too confining, but recently, I've seen players that are new to SG JB and are willing to warden end up confusing themselves and getting ct'd. I feel that there should be a list of common, valid commands, maybe even include it in motd to help out a new player get the hang of being warden. After all, we are a very inviting community right? 

Each one of those is word.

As long as they do not contain racism, AFK freeze, orders that force ts to kill themselves/rebel/stay in their cells/tell them to do something that is literally impossible they are likely fine.

I mean, why is it so hard to open up motd.joinsg.net go to the jailbreak section and scroll down to warden.

Most of it's there.

Edited for severe grammatical error.

Players that are new to jailbreak have always been encouraged to play T before getting on Ct in order to get a feel for our gamemode.

Not even that, but don't take warden if its your first day in the round.

What I did was I joined the server as CT but I just stood there for 3-4 days (because people love to warden whore)

and learned how commands were given

After that is just trial and error. 

This shit isin't rocket science.

There's a huge number of possible orders and it isn't even kinda feasible to list them all. Say any order you want except If it breaks JB rules or global guidelines. Also the JB motd is long an is, no need to make it longer.

First off, don't say "we are a very inviting community right?" when you're pissing the community off. Second. This idea isn't even feasible

???

I honestly dont care about these threads, he's at least trying harder than you have this past month.

also i played T for like 7 months before I even played on ct