Sign in to follow this  
Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

New Idea [For TTT]

I was thinking, what if C4 was plantable on players? It'd be a walking time bomb, essentially. I see it working on unsuspecting players or AFK's. IT'd be fun and sorta remix the Vanilla server.... Also, more than the three maps that are currently on there would be nice....

I agree on the maps.

But if C4 were plantable on players, it would just cause unwanted griefing.  Like, if you planted a C4 on an inno and other players told him that there was a C4 on him, instead of letting someone diffuse it, he could just follow a group of players until it blew up.  I suppose they could just kill him but overall, not a good idea.

If this was ever added it most likely would be put on the Rebirth Server. Also there are four maps in the rotation. ZachPL added his minecraft 67th way street.

I don't think a script has been made for the C4 thing. Never seen it before. :/

There is a script for this. I've seen people on YouTube mess around with their friends with it.

As for Rebirth, a inverse discombob grenade would be amazing. Imagine, you're a T, at Crummycradle, and there're a couple of innocents on the catwalk. Just toss that puppy right over the catwalk, over a height large enough to kill, and boom! Those innos get sucked in towards it, fall to their death. Clean kill.

As for Rebirth, a inverse discombob grenade would be amazing. Imagine, you're a T, at Crummycradle, and there're a couple of innocents on the catwalk. Just toss that puppy right over the catwalk, over a height large enough to kill, and boom! Those innos get sucked in towards it, fall to their death. Clean kill.

We had a blackhole grenade that did this... the server did not like it one bit as it sucked in everything and grew the more it "ate" until props started to get pinned against things but where still moving. Server couldn't handle all those physics calculations and would lag like crazy.

One grenade we had that would work on maps like crummycradle was the newton bomb. It would launch everyone in the radius like they got hit with the newton launcher. I'm still looking for the code for that as I think it was lost but if need be I will rewrite it because I liked that one a lot.

We had a blackhole grenade that did this... the server did not like it one bit as it sucked in everything and grew the more it "ate" until props started to get pinned against things but where still moving. Server couldn't handle all those physics calculations and would lag like crazy.

One grenade we had that would work on maps like crummycradle was the newton bomb. It would launch everyone in the radius like they got hit with the newton launcher. I'm still looking for the code for that as I think it was lost but if need be I will rewrite it because I liked that one a lot.

I have it

There is a script for this. I've seen people on YouTube mess around with their friends with it.

I think you mean jihad bombs? If not then it would be nice to link video

I think you mean jihad bombs? If not then it would be nice to link video

No, this is a c4 the you can plant on alive and dead bodies and and they beep but you can not see it. I'm pretty sure it can be set to different times if not the default is 45 seconds.

And as for a video I'll get back to you on that because the video is from like couple months ago.

Edited by iafunky

This exists. I know beacuse of the old TTT community I used to be in. We loved fiddling around with the stuff. We made the Turtle Grenade/ Manhack grenade. Anyway. Yea This exists. A small thing called the Sticky Bomb. You could walk up to a Inno plant it walk away and then activate it and after about 10-20 seconds it would go boom. Great fun to plant on the Detective.

I was thinking of a new t weapon, it would be tear gas and it would go on rebirth. It would look exactly like a smoke grenade, model and smoke, but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference until you walked into it.

Edited by Blue*

I was thinking of a new t weapon, it would be tear gas and it would go on rebirth. It would look exactly like a smoke grenade, model and smoke, but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference until you walked into it.

I like this, but an issue I can then see is people KOSing someone who throws a smoke grenade.

Maybe have the smoke a different colour like yellowish white or something?

I like this, but an issue I can then see is people KOSing someone who throws a smoke grenade.

Maybe have the smoke a different colour like yellowish white or something?

We had this. Lagged the server. Not sure if it due to the particles it used or the constant checks if someone was within the damage area.

I've had a pretty good idea knocking around my head for a bit too.

I have some experience in scripting and I think I could make a script that would let me be a T every round.

Think about it.

I have some experience in scripting and I think I could make a script that would let me be a T every round.

Think about it.

So the bind I have that says Sith might be a T will be changed to Sith is a t.

Think about it.

I've actually been on a custom server once where you could buy a T round in the point shop for 3000 points. Only problem that came out of it is some rounds people would all agree to buy a T round and then suddenly there's 26 traitors and one inno....

I've actually been on a custom server once where you could buy a T round in the point shop for 3000 points. Only problem that came out of it is some rounds people would all agree to buy a T round and then suddenly there's 26 traitors and one inno....

If that happened I would just hide the whole game lol