Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Ross Zombie

Happy autism awareness month

Definitive proof me and the other jb fags are not the source of the majority of the communities cancer

Most of the cancer from TTT is banned and very few make it to the forums to infect the rest of the community. The JB cancer mostly gets CT'd so it hangs around till it finds it's way to the rest of the community where they infect the weak willed  immune suppressed members. If you played a couple round of TTT you will see just how bad it is. TTT SO's should be honored for protecting the community from the real threat. Unfortunately it is too much for most people to handle and we need to constantly rotate those SOs out to protect them from serious irreversible damage. 

Most of the cancer from TTT is banned and very few make it to the forums to infect the rest of the community. The JB cancer mostly gets CT'd so it hangs around till it finds it's way to the rest of the community where they infect the weak willed  immune suppressed members. If you played a couple round of TTT you will see just how bad it is. TTT SO's should be honored for protecting the community from the real threat. Unfortunately it is too much for most people to handle and we need to constantly rotate those SOs out to protect them from serious irreversible damage. 

Thanks to all the SOs.

Most of the cancer from TTT is banned and very few make it to the forums to infect the rest of the community. The JB cancer mostly gets CT'd so it hangs around till it finds it's way to the rest of the community where they infect the weak willed immune suppressed members. If you played a couple round of TTT you will see just how bad it is. TTT SO's should be honored for protecting the community from the real threat. Unfortunately it is too much for most people to handle and we need to constantly rotate those SOs out to protect them from serious irreversible damage.

I volunteer as a rebirth SO. I will ban everyone that so much as has a cancerous cell

Definitive proof me and the other jb fags are not the source of the majority of the communities cancer

Please edit this statement, no matter where other forms of cancer comes from, you fuckers are by far the worst!