Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trigger.exe

Why no DarkRP????

Why u no have darkRP? xD

If you do end up making a darkRP server, ill provide some addons and scripts, and a few custom things i made my self.....if i can find them

-trigger.exe

Probably because sG isn't exactly a Gmod clan... Hope I'm right on this one. And as well Darkrp is very heavy in content. 

We have tried 5 times. 1 time it was never used. 2 times it failed miserably within days of going live. 1 time it lasted a week. 1 other time it lasted two weeks but got out of control and died. 

DarkRP is a bitch to maintain because you have to have constant admins that can't play and just there to govern the server rules. As to those rules you either need really loose rules so everyone has fun but then things get out of control and it fails or you need to make rules that are 10x worse then JB rules and have to deal with people coming in here to complain about a player because they robbed them and that player shot him but he can't do that because you can't just pull out a gun when being robbed you have to role play and blah blah blah feeling hurt blah blah blah bad admins blah blah blah! Read our logo...The Casual Gamers Lounge. Having something that strict does not work with this community. Therefor DarkRP doesn't work for us.

Probably because sG isn't exactly a Gmod clan... Hope I'm right on this one. And as well Darkrp is very heavy in content.

Were a casual gamers community. Not an anything clan. DarkRP fell out because we can't take it seriously to keep it up.

I swear...at the rate we are going I might see more threads asking why we don't have a DarkRP than times we tried to make a DarkRP server.

Bad joke is bad, but seriously just search for DarkRP threads on the forums and you'll probably see why.

Still waiting for a spacebuild server.

Or prophunt. That's good too.

Still waiting for a spacebuild server.

Or prophunt. That's good too.

Prophunt would be awesome, plus it would need much less admining than DRP or even TTT for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk