Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iherdcows

If a warden fails to say freeze, the cts aren't baiting

Gonna make this thread to end confusion as apparently there wasn't much of a stated rule on it. Questions please ask here.

If the warden fails to say freeze, the cts arent baiting.

this is subject to change, more of a test run I guess

So ya if Warden didn't say to freeze upon completion of a game or a move command that doesn't allow the Ts to knife any CT. (don't know anyone who would think that)

PS i didn't know that was your account Cows, i always thought there was iHerdcows and CowsQT

So ya if Warden didn't say to freeze upon completion of a game or a move command that doesn't allow the Ts to knife any CT. (don't know anyone who would think that)
<br /><br />I...I would.. And many others...for quite some time..

This is how it was when I used to play JB.  CT's just can't shoot the T's for moving, but everything else still applies like normal.

This is how I thought it always was?

Cts fail to say freeze so you can move around but if you knife a ct then you'd be a rebeller

It is how it always was. Its practically freeday. Its within their power to come within knifing range, whereas most other scenarios, its the CT moving towards the T. That is baiting.

This is how it was until 2014 JB SOs changed it and confused everyone and then admins started slaying CTs who shot Ts who knifed em.

This is how it was until 2014 JB SOs changed it and confused everyone and then admins started slaying CTs who shot Ts who knifed em.

So... Fuck you 2014 JB SOs. 

When I saw this happen, it was that the Ts could move without restriction unless they kill a CT, when they do they are rebelling and considered KOS.

I'm sure this applies to no detours and no delays as well... So if warden forgets to say it IT DOESN'T mean you can kill cts :)

I'm sure this applies to no detours and no delays as well... So if warden forgets to say it IT DOESN'T mean you can kill cts :)

Well idk about this one, if a warden says "freeze inside the box cage" and a T runs around then the CTs are baiting because the T is on his way to the box cage but he is just delaying.  So i think it only applies to not saying "freeze" so saying "no detours no delays run to the box cage" the Ts pretty much have a freeday after they go straight to the box cage.

I thought this was how it always was too. Hurting CTs as a T = death always unless overridden (by baiting for WFD, etc.)

If the warden fails to say freeze its almost the same as a freeday, and on freedays CTs arent baiting Ts by default

I think the real question is, on a freeday or I guess if the warden forget to say freeze:

If I'm a T and I'm not moving and a CT runs into me, can I knife him?

My answer to that question was always yes

On a similar note about a month ago I was on with an Admin who's name I forget and I was T. He said

"all T's one step out freeze no deets/dels"

some stuff happened, then he said

"All T's freeze....."

and stalled with a long pause to give a command like he was deciding where to have us go. I started jumping around because he didn't say deets/dels. He shot me and said you cannot move on a freeze command.

Cows, can you comment on this. I think he was wrong to shoot me.

From the MOTD:

Section II. Detailed Rules
1. Warden Policy

h. The warden must specify that the Ts cannot detour or delay when giving any command. (Including freeze and direct orders)

In your storied situation, can you specify whether you were still frozen from the first command when that second command was given?

Yes still frozen until he said freeze a second time after about 20 seconds, the second time without deets dels

I agree with you I think everyone else isn't always on the same page though