Sign in to follow this  
centran

Love that registration on gmod!

Fucking registration. Now these shots where really close together but when people claim they shot someone and saw blood splatter; they probably aren't lying to cover up that they suck.

Feel free to post your what the fuck moments... you know the ones where you get like three or more headshots in a row and see blood splatter but the person kills you and they somehow took 0 damage.

https://vid.me/O09G

Could someone link me a good video editing program. I have a bunch of shadowplays of my shitreg that qualify to be in this thread.

I just used windows movie Maker. You have to download the extras package from ms to get it. It isn't the greatest but I was not doing hard editing and it is simple and free.

My favorite is cinelerra but it's Linux. It is easy to use but can do complicated stuff if you need it to.

I find most windows video editors have a steep learning curve so be warmed when looking into anything but movie Maker.

I didn't get a demo of it unfortunately, but the other day this happened and it was hilarious:

Am traitor

Shot an inno who was near death, point blank with a shotgun

Inno took no damage

Inno shot me

I took no damage

Inno suddenly flew backwards, dead, I was the killer

G fuckin g

Ya... I was on vanilla and someone reported someone so I go to look at logs and I see guy a shoot guy b for 200 damage with a rifle and then guy b shot guy a with a Deagle and killed him... 4 seconds later...

Edited by yellowwhy

Ya... I was on vanilla and someone reported someone so I go to look at logs and I see guy a shoot guy b for 200 damage with a rifle and then guy b shot guy a with a Deagle and killed him... 4 seconds later...

I've seen this many times.

I put two whole clips of deagle ammo into a innocents head and she didn't take one ounce of damage. After he realised I was shooting him he gunned me down. I was done playing for the day after that. :(

The hit reg is 90% of the reason why I have spent a lot of my recent play time on JB... Can't wait for that CSGO TTT server to go up

I tried a random CSGO TTT server yesterday and the gameplay was horrible. Can the TTT format really work with CSGO?

I tried a random CSGO TTT server yesterday and the gameplay was horrible. Can the TTT format really work with CSGO?

Bulletford has/had a dev server up for people to use and it was fun and it was just like TTT. Few differences but not much.

I have banned bulletford for a week for setting BOTS in ttt csgo without permission. His robotics slaves were rdming so much and people got mad at it. (Kappa)

The bots are going to get removed now.

Resolved.

Edited by Crobat

Got to love the lost frames on this one. Shotgun blast the guy then all of a sudden I'm on my side and he took no damage, well that was till a c4 blew him up seconds later

https://vid.me/Wcll

Then there is this one of a dude appearing out of nowhere. Then I shot him but it doesn't reg. The cut later shows him at full health yet he has a blood damage on him. WTF?

https://vid.me/nzVf