Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thot Walk

Iphone or LG?

Iphone or LG?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Phone Should Thot Get?

• LG G3
    • Iphone 6

Wait for the phone announcements coming up, HTC One (m9) and Samsung Galaxy S6 (this Sunday I think). Also, it is totally preference - if you don't like or use or want or need the customization android provides and like the simple life, iPhone is nice - they tell you how your phone should look and operate. Hardware/software is decently optimized and their cameras are always top notch. As for G3, it's a pretty solid phone, but even LG's new lineup is being announced soon I believe. Personally, I think Moto X is the way to go if you want good design and user experience (but not camera/battery life). Also, check out the OnePlus One.

The internet is definitely not the best place to ask.  A lot of online people I see are in this giant group against apple, who are indeed a shitty monopolistic company IMHO.  That being said, I have an iphone because of the convenience of already knowing how to use one, the fact that all my friends have one and imessage and airdrop are pretty useful for me.  My mom has the LG G3 and I love the phone, bigger screen, better battery better features. It depends what you want in your phone.  I'm perfectly happy with my iPhone 6 and what it does for me. If you don't have a lot of friends also on iPhones, I wouldn't recommend it, and go for the G3.

If you want a nice simple phone that just works and that pretty much all the cool kids have then iPhone it the phone for you. Also if you love cool new apps then Apple is better. Android is more functional in my opinion. However, you would never know that it controls a vast amount of the market by talking to people... it seems everyone has iphones! Also all the cool new apps come out on iPhone because despite Android having a bigger marketshare developers don't like coding Android apps.

The thought of this is due to a couple reasons. The java framework that Android uses is a bit of a headache for developers so they prefer iPhone. You can push stuff out the door faster on Apple(despite waiting for store approval).

The other thought is that the Android marketshare numbers are inflated due to world wide usage. Androids are cheaper and in poorer countries are affordable. Can you buy a pay as you go iPhone burner phone? No.

America and money is where it counts. Most people on Android expect free apps unless it is a rather exceptional app and usually when it is business/work related. Then people will pay on Android. iPhone is supposedly where it is at for making money. The Apple culture is different and those users don't typically bat an eye if an app costs a couple of bucks.

So the better question is do you want a phone that just works and if you need extra features don't want the hassle to configure stuff and rather just pay a couple bucks to make it work? Do you want a phone that will impress the average joe on the street? Go with iPhone

Do you not mind researching and configuring. Do you want a phone you can do a lot more with? Go with Android.

Iphone is too locked down imo. You run the apps they want you to run.

Other than that, I don't have much personal experience with iphones besides using gf's occasionally.

I have a droid 4 myself.

honestly, depends what you had before. if you have android but go for apple, a lot of people end up hating the iphone. if you already have one device brand, I would stick with what you got first, unless you really hate the OS you got with it.

I had an Android 3 before I bought my iPhone 4. Next phone I am getting is never gonna be an iShit.

There's less apps and the system changes and updates so much it's annoying. Not to mention I took good care of my phone but the thing is now leggy and glitchy after 3 years.

TL;DR DON'T buy iPhones!

I had an Android 3 before I bought my iPhone 4. Next phone I am getting is never gonna be an iShit.

There's less apps and the system changes and updates so much it's annoying. Not to mention I took good care of my phone but the thing is now leggy and glitchy after 3 years.

TL;DR DON'T buy iPhones!

the fuck is an android 3